Cornwall Football Forum

1. Are You Sitting On The Sub Bench At The Club Your At?

2.Are You Good Enough To Be In A Starting 11?

3.Would You Be Up To Dropping To Div5 To Be In The 11?

If You Can Say Yes To 2 And 3 Then WE NEED YOU At Trelander

Phone Or Text The Numbers Below For Up And Coming Games

Trevor: 07930105321

Scott: 07767861718

Hope To Here From You.

How is that an illegal approach?? no names mentioned!

What do clubs do in pre-season? they advertise training going on, this is no different. Best of luck Trelander

If players are sat on the bench at this time they are more than likely with a team in a league match and so are signed on for a club. Slightly different to touting for players pre-season. Just because no names are mentioned it COULD be deemed as an approach.

Think anyone calling that an illegal approach is an idiot! If a club is struggling theyre entitled to advertise for players! If this club foldedyou lot would be the first to be bitching on here about clubs folding! Give them a break, no one wants teams to struggle and if you do your not a sportsman and should have nothing to do with the game!

Think anyone calling that an illegal approach is an idiot! If a club is struggling theyre entitled to advertise for players! If this club foldedyou lot would be the first to be bitching on here about clubs folding! Give them a break, no one wants teams to struggle and if you do your not a sportsman and should have nothing to do with the game!

totally agree good luck to trelander on there search for players it is tough but im sure you,ll be fine have great season :)

Jesus - all i said was be careful because it might be seen as an illegal approach by the powers to be - go ahead and do it - no skin off my nose.

Think you ought to be a little careful - this might be deemed an approach and the CCFA do view this site.

So whats the definition of an "illegal approach" then Bash?

I would hazard a guess at something along the lines of a communication with player or players registered to a club without first serving written notice that the enquiring club wishes to speak to said player. Communication can be thru phone, text or verbally or third-party.

Guest smashing pumpkin

Jesus - all i said was be careful because it might be seen as an illegal approach by the powers to be - go ahead and do it - no skin off my nose.

Think you ought to be a little careful - this might be deemed an approach and the CCFA do view this site.

I would hazard a guess at something along the lines of a communication with player or players registered to a club without first serving written notice that the enquiring club wishes to speak to said player. Communication can be thru phone, text or verbally or third-party.

Is your name tony basher le boss?

No why?

Guest smashing pumpkin

No why?

I thought you was the manager of Helston AFC and I thought the manager was Tony Basher

oh right

No why?

I thought you was the manager of Helston AFC and I thought the manager was Tony Basher

Guest smashing pumpkin

its only an illegal approach if a club official contacts a player either by phone or face to face... no harm in asking!!! plus Trelander are a good bunch of lads and players could do a lot worse

what about facebook