Cornwall Football Forum

Just back from truro wish i saved my money and stayed home £10 to watch that rubbish and plymouth had mostly reserves out in 1st half and they where awful the big centre forward grittiths with the easy goal but if fletcher thinks this is the answer a 32 yr old who plays in the welsh league think again,and that cowan hall bloke bloody useless too light weight .No programes pa system up the spout no sign of heaney bit of a mess all round and what has happened to all the fine truro players they had not many familiar faces Yetton getting stuck in .The 2 Newquay boys jamie lowry and issac vassel on the bench ,issac came on in the 2nd half and his speed troubled the truro defence .I can see fletcher getting the boot before xmas Argyle in for a real struggle and also i think Truro the same .On to Bodmin tmrrw should be better and £10 well spent unlike tonight.

Just back from truro wish i saved my money and stayed home £10 to watch that rubbish and plymouth had mostly reserves out in 1st half and they where awful the big centre forward grittiths with the easy goal but if fletcher thinks this is the answer a 32 yr old who plays in the welsh league think again,and that cowan hall bloke bloody useless too light weight .No programes pa system up the spout no sign of heaney bit of a mess all round and what has happened to all the fine truro players they had not many familiar faces Yetton getting stuck in .The 2 Newquay boys jamie lowry and issac vassel on the bench ,issac came on in the 2nd half and his speed troubled the truro defence .I can see fletcher getting the boot before xmas Argyle in for a real struggle and also i think Truro the same .On to Bodmin tmrrw should be better and £10 well spent unlike tonight.

pre-season

Can't agree with 100% about the quality of the game. 2nd half alone worth the money with most of Argyle's first choice playing - you could see the quality. Truro forced to defend a lot though they might have sneaked an equaliser but for a couple of fine saves. However, the lack of a programme with all those Argyle fans in the ground was a massively amateur mistake. And obviously no money has been spent repairing the PA system during the summer when it had clapped out before the end of last season - another dreadful oversight. I felt sorry for the announcer who might have done better with a loud hailer! Lots of gossip I overheard about "big developments soon" will hopefully mean the manager gets the ability to sign some players. New ones on view looked promising especially at the back plus a big lad who came on in the 2nd half up front. I shall watch with interest what I think will be an even more difficult season than last both on and off the field.

Pitch outstanding, though.