Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup First Round

Biscovey 3 Edgcumbe 6

Launceston v Roche

Nanpean Rovers 1 Holsworthy 0

Plymstock United 4 Wadebridge Town 4 (aet) Wadebridge win 4-3 on penalty kicks

Polperro 5 Probus 0 (aet)

St Stephen 5 Lanreath 1

St Stephens Borough v St Blazey

Polperro 5 probus 0 AET , what happened in extra time there then???

ECPL Fixtures for Saturday 15th October

Polperro were the more dominant side throughout the 90mins but were unable to take their many chances, with the Probus keeper making numerous outstanding saves.

Extra time was one way traffic, with Captain Dave Gilbert and Robbie Spencer grabbing a brace each and Luke Cloke with a thunderbolt effort from 25 yards.

Now, I'm not one to come on here and moan about referees performances. But today's was particularly poor, many bad tackles went unpunished, when other more menial tackles saw a yellow card.

Whilst I concede the job of a referee is a hard one, player safety must be paramount above all others and I felt the tackles/challenges that were allowed to go unpunished could of caused serious injuries. He was being assessed, so he will realign where appropriate.

The conduct of the Probus players was also disgraceful, deliberately trying to hurt the opposing Polperro players and even one incident of spitting in one of the Polperro players face (that also was missed by the ref). Maybe they played on the referee, but I think they should be ashamed of their conduct.

To be fair to Polperro, they let their football do the talking and the scoreline tells the story of a dominant performance over higher league opposition.

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Bere Alston United 1 Sticker 4

Bude Town 2 Bodmin Town 1 (aet)

Camelford 0 St Teath 5

Millbrook 0 Torpoint Athletic 4

Plymouth Parkway 2 St Dominick 2 (AET) Parkway win 5-4 on penalty kicks

Saltash United v Callington Town

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup First Round

Biscovey 3 Edgcumbe 6

Launceston v Roche

Nanpean Rovers 1 Holsworthy 0

Plymstock United 4 Wadebridge Town 4 (aet) Wadebridge win 4-3 on penalty kicks

Polperro 5 Probus 0 (aet)

St Stephen 5 Lanreath 1

St Stephens Borough v St Blazey

Polperro 5 probus 0 AET , what happened in extra time there then???

The ref was NOT biased in any way, he had a bad game which affected both teams. Unfortunaetly, Probus took upon themselves to play on the refs indecision and try to deliberately hurt opposing players. Maybe if Probus tried to play football, they may have not received the hiding they got in ET.

lolololol yeah the ref wasnt biased. shocking hack at our player from behind somehow = yellow card. our player through 1-1 brought down from behind, nothing given. 99 times out of 100 is a nailed on pen and red card. the polperro players were a disgrace the whole game, and i fail to see how they can blame us.

I'm not blaming Probus for anything, Polperro won, simples. The ref wasn't biased as there were instances of "hacks" and one on one fouls on Polperro players that went unpunished. I'm merely stating that if in ET, Probus played some football instead of sything tackles then they may have faired better than 5-0!

saltash 3 callington 2.

good game of football, saltash took a two goal lead, two screamers, couldnt do anything about them, then gav boon scored a drive from the angle. 3-1 half time. came out second half scored early on and then had chances to level and even win the match, feel a little disappointed to come away with nothing, but good luck to saltash and joe pulley, who seems a really approachable and nice guy.

Ha Ha Ha, this makes me laugh! Probus are still talking about a possible penalty mid way through the second half, but not mentioned the fact that during the first 45 minutes our keeper hardly touched the ball and we had 5 or 6 clear goal scoring chances. Your keeper kept you in the game! and can't really remember you having any clear goalscoring chances. Sore losers maybe?????

301 goals for 1 club is extremely impressive!!! and while many players and managers swap clubs every few months, it's nice to see there's still some loyal players out there.

Chris is a real credit to Sticker football club! Always attends training and I suspect first player on the managers teamsheet each week!

With Saltash missing a few players through work and first team committments this was a always going to be a difficult game against local rivals Callington. Saltash went ahead, and seemed to be in control but the ever dangerous Boon always kept the game lively. Saltash came through 3 - 2 winners, but fair play to Callington who gave Saltash a good game. Stef Kelly and Gavin Boon both stood out in a very entertaining game.

what about the result at parkway yesterday, after the week st dominic have had a top class effort unlucky not to have won!!! parkway thought is was going to be easy but saints were the best team and dominated for large parts of the game!!! a step in the right direction a much more positive atmosphere all round under ads reid, good luck to him!!!

Launceston 7 Roche 0

comfortable win for us on Saturday, and a much needed one after a couple poor defeats in a row.

game was delayed for 45minutes due to traffic which didnt help both teams.

5nil by half time and 2 more in the second half.

Launceston goals. charlie barnes 3 ryan crabb 1 (pen) mark goodman 1 ash rowland 1 sam smith 1

chris pethick