Cornwall Football Forum

Camelford - confirmed as champions of the SWPL Division One West 2010-11

Congratulations and well done to Reg and his Camelford squad from all at Godolphin. Camelford are an excellent side and are very worthy winners of this season's Div 1 West league. We wish them the best of luck for next season in the Premier where i believe they will suprise a few people. :clapper:

Well done also to Callington Town who in my opinion are the rightful runners up in this seasons league, taking into consideration the 3 points they should have been awarded following the Camelford fixture. :clapper:

Congratulations to Camelford F C- A most refreshing promotion in the spirit op the Pyrimid set up.

I have had my fingers crossed for the last few weeks as it will be a new venue next season for me and Falmouth

A great progress from the ECPL to the top SW level reviving memories of when Camelford were a SWL club between 1955-1963 (not my memories)

Well done to all- a most friendly bunch when they came to Bickland for a C S Cup tie last season.

What a great season for Camelford, cracking bunch of people and a club that is definitely on the up. Bring on next season, it can't come round quick enough. Doosh doosh :yahoo:

A long and hard season but well worth it! Looking forward to the challenge of the next level! Up the camels! Paaaaaaahhhhhh! Doosh Doosh!

Great season for the camels, been a pleasure bein captain for last couple years, i cannot speak highly enough of everyone at the club. Everyone has played a part in my this years season. Reg and Mark quite rightly get a lot of credit cus they have got a fantastic team together but they themselves will be the first to praise the fantastic efforts of the committee members and other volunteers that have made this all possible. Looking forward to a summer break to get fit and b4 We know It we'll be starting pre season again!