Callington Town 1 Roche 2

Edgcumbe 4 St Stephen 4

Elburton Villa 1 Millbrook 2

Nanpean Rovers 0 Liskeard Athletic 4

Plymstock United 1 Kilkhampton 0

Polperro 3 St Blazey 4

St Dominick 7 Camelford 0

Elburton 1 Millbrook 2

Millbrook best team ib the 1st half by a mile, Villa did not get started. Better 2nd half by Villa more determined, but overall Millbrook deserved the points.

Major set back for promotion, big games coming up which will decide their fate, St Blazey Tuesday away and Home to Liskeard Saturday.

Biscovey 1-5 St Dennis

Saints goals :

Jordan Willmott

Mark Rowe (pen)

Ryan Hayhurst

Lee Rickard

Lee Whetts

Richard Hawke missed pen

Bisc goal:

Scott hill own goal

I see Carl left his boots at home like I suggested Lee! Ha! Ha! Bude 1 Sticker 3 Great result for us! An even better one for you as you are now TOP OF THE LEAGUE Like I predicted!!

ECPL Fixtures

Premier Division

Biscovey 1 St Dennis 5

Bude Town v Sticker

Morwenstow 1 Saltash United 4

Plymouth Parkway 4 Bere Alston United 3

Probus v Lanreath

Wadebridge Town v Bodmin Town

Division One

Callington Town 0 v Roche 1

Edgcumbe v St Stephen

Elburton Villa 1 Millbrook 2

Nanpean Rovers v Liskeard Athletic

Plymstock United 1 Kilkhampton 0

Polperro v St Blazey

St Dominick 7 Camelford 0

Biscovey 1-5 St Dennis

Saints goals :

Jordan Willmott

Mark Rowe (pen)

Ryan Hayhurst

Lee Rickard

Lee Whetts

Richard Hawke missed pen

Bisc goal:

Scott hill own goal

He said he was saving it for next week raze, lol although he admitted himself he had a mare, :-) poor performance from us today but 3 points are the most important thing so......... And yes, top the league :-)

I see Carl left his boots at home like I suggested Lee! Ha! Ha! Bude 1 Sticker 3 Great result for us! An even better one for you as you are now TOP OF THE LEAGUE Like I predicted!!

Biscovey 1-5 St Dennis

Saints goals :

Jordan Willmott

Mark Rowe (pen)

Ryan Hayhurst

Lee Rickard

Lee Whetts

Richard Hawke missed pen

Bisc goal:

Scott hill own goal

He said he was saving it for next week raze, lol although he admitted himself he had a mare, :-) poor performance from us today but 3 points are the most important thing so......... And yes, top the league :-)

Lee sometimes you have to win ugly! Sticker were 1-0 down at half time but obviously turned things around in the second half. Scorers were Liam Dingle,Chris Kitson and Andrew Butler! Looking forward to next week, see you after the game! I hope you and Carl have a hard week at work!Ha! Ha! I have told one of our committee members to make sure Carl does plenty of running about up and down stairs!

I'm sure me and carl will have an easy week this week at work raze hehe, hoping for a croud Saturday,should be a great day, Pete was pretty supprised at ur result :-/

Do you mean Pete Davey? If so its because we didn't play it right against Probus the other week, apart from the blatant pen we should have had(even the ref after the match said he should have given it!) we didn't play it right second half. We had most of the play but the final ball was lacking! Against Bude our three main goal scorers got their act to-gether second half and were deserved winners. I would imagine it will be a big crowd as it was when we played you at home.I shall have to get there early to get a decent parking space! Have a good week buddy!

I'm sure me and carl will have an easy week this week at work raze hehe, hoping for a croud Saturday,should be a great day, Pete was pretty supprised at ur result :-/

Do you mean Pete Davey? If so its because we didn't play it right against Probus the other week, apart from the blatant pen we should have had(even the ref after the match said he should have given it!) we didn't play it right second half. We had most of the play but the final ball was lacking! Against Bude our three main goal scorers got their act to-gether second half and were deserved winners. I would imagine it will be a big crowd as it was when we played you at home.I shall have to get there early to get a decent parking space! Have a good week buddy!

Think he is telling Peter he was surprised probus lost to lanreath yesterday

Yea was supprised at the probus result, I think it's Gunna be rather busy raze, good job the new extension and bar should just bout be ready to open by then lol, go on raze, go all out and give me ur prediction for the game Saturday? :-)

I dont normally do predictions Lee and until I know who is available wouldn't like to tempt fate, all I know is that the Sticker lads will be out for revenge and if they get the tactics right this time they could pull off a surprise win!!

Hi Ricks,

i think a few would have been surprised with our result yest esp due to the unbeaten run we were on but thats been the story of our season. On our day we can compete with anyone in league but when we are as poor as we were yest then anyone can turn us over. Taking nothing away from Lanreath however, they thoroughly deserved to win.

It would have been nice to go to Torpoint this sat having been unbeaten in 11 but nevermind, shame we've got a game cos i'd have loved to watch your derby with Sticker. Not normally one for predicting results but i reckon you may just nick it by the odd goal.

All the best mate

Well raze were going into Saturday with a fully fit squad and with the lads we've got I feel pretty confident but that's me being biest lol, will be a cracker I'm sure,

That's y I was supprised Pete, ur run of late has been awesome, was starting to get a tad worried, with us having to face u in a couple weeks lol, certainly a physical side which no team in this league would like to play? Good luck at point Saturday mate, do us and sticker a favour ;)

No way did sticker deserve to win against us on sat bude were the better team for th first 65mins or so but again its all about taking your chances which other teams do better than us.

No way did sticker deserve to win against us on sat bude were the better team for th first 65mins or so but again its all about taking your chances which other teams do better than us.

My colleagues tell me that Bude deservedly went in at half time in front but once Sticker had equalised and then took the lead they started to control the game and were deserved winners as the game is 90 minutes long and its all about taking your chances!!

Well raze were going into Saturday with a fully fit squad and with the lads we've got I feel pretty confident but that's me being biest lol, will be a cracker I'm sure,

That's y I was supprised Pete, ur run of late has been awesome, was starting to get a tad worried, with us having to face u in a couple weeks lol, certainly a physical side which no team in this league would like to play? Good luck at point Saturday mate, do us and sticker a favour ;)

Lee I hve just been informed "The game of the season" on Saturday has been bloody postponed due to County call ups. I am gutted! It will now probably be re-scheduled to a midweek game later on.

Lee I hve just been informed "The game of the season" on Saturday has been bloody postponed due to County call ups. I am gutted! It will now probably be re-scheduled to a midweek game later on.

You have got to be kidding me!!! :angry2:

You have got to be kidding me!!! :angry2:

I do not Jest Carl! I was informed by our secretary and it has been removed from the Mittoo website fixture list! You can save all your energy now for your semi-final the following Wednesday and give Torpoint a sound beating!!

How can that be wen the county youth played Saturday? Just got off the phone to Liam dingle and he says that's a joke because they've never called a game off because of that before so not to sure what's happening

It's a fact Lee and Sticker management did call off a game earlier in the season for the same reason against Lanreath! So as we haven't got a game the following Saturday I shall be along to see your match against Parkway.

How can that be wen the county youth played Saturday? Just got off the phone to Liam dingle and he says that's a joke because they've never called a game off because of that before so not to sure what's happening

It's a fact Lee and Sticker management did call off a game earlier in the season for the same reason against Lanreath! So as we haven't got a game the following Saturday I shall be along to see your match against Parkway.

Sticker have only 2 players in the county squad and one of them is constantly on the bench, there is no reason at all that sticker cant field a strong enough squad to play us on Saturday, like i said its a joke!!! We are so many games behind as it is and will struggle to fit any more fixtures in as from next week we are playing midweek games right up to the end of the season. It frustrates me that teams have to struggle to get their fixtures in because the county take 2 players from 1 club. This is why clubs need a squad of 15 or 16 players so they have cover if the county have a game.

Ok fair enough, but explain this to me, the county youth had a game on Saturday, and sticker filled the fixture at bude which they won 3-1, y couldn't this game be called off also? Il tell u why, it's because St Austell SWPL side didn't have a fixture and they would have called upon the likes of niel slateford and Martin giles etc, I spoke to Liam and he tells me wen there has been a county youth match they've had the SQUAD to cope with losing ben rosevear and the lad soloman who play county youth football, it's a joke. Sticker call a game off because there missing 2 lads for the game and arent able to call on any1, they shouldn't be able to pick and chose when they want to call a fixture off because off county call ups, just because there playing 1 of the bigger clubs In the league, I wonder if stickers fixture would have been postponed if they were playing Biscovey,??? (no disrespect to bisc) I think not

Sticker have 2 lads in the county youth squad, ben rosevear and the lad soloman, ben is away in japan so I'n theory sticker only have 1 player representing the county on Saturday, so how can this game not go ahead? Think the management new exactly what they were doing here

bit of a p**s take,wonder if sticker cud afford to lose the revenue this derby game wud make,big loss 4 the club as cant c many people rushing home or gettin an early finish at work to watch this on a weds nite where-as the crowd on a sat afternoon wud b huge

Bit of a joke really mate, like I said if it was bisc they were playing I doubt they would call the fixture off, never mind will just dump them again wen we do play them lol :-) ha

Lee I can understand your frustration and probably the rest of the lads at St Dennis re the postponement of the derby game. But firstly Ben Rosevear is back from Japan. Secondly and I can only assume this we must have some injuries that I dont know about(bearing in mind I am only the website guy) and having two players called up for county gives the team the excuse for calling off the game, this is what happened with the Lanreath game. The game against Bude had to go ahead as there was only one player called up(Adam Soloman) But we were able to call on Martin Giles and you were able to call on Lee whetters as St Austell didn't have a game. Neil Slateford is signed to Nanpean by the way.I am sure you would have wanted to play Sticker who were able to field there strongest squad. I am personally as disappointed as you guys but the decision is out of my hands.

Not having a dig at u raze, yea it is frustrating only because were already so far behind on fixtures, I didn't no that slates had gone nanpean so my mistake, sorry, and yes just heard ben is back on Wednesday, as for whetts, he only came along Saturday to sit on the bench, he came on last ten mins and scored with his 1st touch lol, well like u said it's beyond us so just have to see wen it can be re-fixtured now

Not having a dig at u raze, yea it is frustrating only because were already so far behind on fixtures, I didn't no that slates had gone nanpean so my mistake, sorry, and yes just heard ben is back on Wednesday, as for whetts, he only came along Saturday to sit on the bench, he came on last ten mins and scored with his 1st touch lol, well like u said it's beyond us so just have to see wen it can be re-fixtured now

Thats Ok Lee no offence taken, I personally dont agree with the clubs able to postpone games because of two players called up for county. SWPL dont have that luxury.

Its bad enough when the weather affects our games. Giler and Whetts quality players though aren't they? Like I said I will see you at the Parkway match.Atb Ray

Judging by the thread, I can see why Sticker and St.Dennis are getting so excited about possibly winning the ECPL... but you have to give massive respect to Torpoint who have won it 3 times on the spin... winning it once is an achievement, but to defend it 1, 2 and even 3 times is special...

I'm sure every side I'n the ECPL give torpoint alot of respect over what they've achieved I'n the last 3 season "Watever" there a quality side, but think the league this season isn't going to be so 1 sided, with points being dropped everywhere lol, and it's excited having 3 quality sides (Torpoint, St Dennis and sticker) fighting it out for the title, and with all those 3 teams keeping a close eye on parkway and bude who could also be having a large say on were the title goes :-)

Agreed. Although, like you have said, when the fixtures start to stack up, you wonder if the best team wins the league, or the team that has the most contacts with other players in other/higher leagues who they can call on?? This has always happened i know, and there ain't much you can do about it.

If the League knows there is a County game taking place, would it be an option not to pencil Premier League games for that Saturday. No Club could be seen of gaining an advantage, if a County game has been re-arranged for a later date, tough, the fixtures for the new date goes ahead minus the players who are chosen to play for their respective County's.

Just an idea

Agreed. Although, like you have said, when the fixtures start to stack up, you wonder if the best team wins the league, or the team that has the most contacts with other players in other/higher leagues who they can call on?? This has always happened i know, and there ain't much you can do about it.

Yes its the silly season already, you dont know how many players from how many higher leagues alter the results at the top and bottom of the tables and theres nothing you can do about it!

Not really sure what all the fuss is about, u can't blame sticker for calling the game off if 2 of their players are out representing Cornwall if it's such a big game. It's certainly far from a 'joke'. The only 'joke' iv read on here is how u go on about the need of having a big squad and then bring in other players from higher leagues when they ain't gotta game!!

Not really sure what all the fuss is about, u can't blame sticker for calling the game off if 2 of their players are out representing Cornwall if it's such a big game. It's certainly far from a 'joke'. The only 'joke' iv read on here is how u go on about the need of having a big squad and then bring in other players from higher leagues when they ain't gotta game!!

The only reason why St Dennis bought in 1 player from a higher league on Saturday (against the bottom side) is because we had a couple of injuries and a player helping our 2nd team out because they were short. We have a big cup game coming up against Torpoint and wanted to rest our injured players! As for our frustration of Sticker calling the game off, they have 2 players playing county youth, 1 of whom is constantly on the bench and i can assure you would not of started against us on Saturday. So this means they would have just 1 player they would miss. Like said in a previous post, if Sticker were playing against a weaker side then they would of not bothered thinking twice about postponing the game. Because a county game has been re-arranged this means other teams have to suffer and thats why its a 'joke'!!! Now the game has been re-arrange for Monday 2nd May and we also have another title clash with Torpoint on Wednesday 4th May, if we get injuries from the game on the Monday and they arent able to play on the Wednesday, do you think the FA will have any consideration for us trying to postpone the game due to shortage of players? I THINK NOT!!!

If sticker have injuries then this is a good reason for them to call the game off, fair play, any1 else would do it, I'm sure we would aswell, I no we definatly would rather play sticker when they have the strongest squad possible, will make it a far more interesting game for spectators to watch, plus it gives our lads with knocks to rest up over the weekend before the big game against torpoint Wednesday night, not alot we can do about it so......... Just Gunna have to ram another fixture I'n lol

If sticker have injuries then this is a good reason for them to call the game off, fair play, any1 else would do it, I'm sure we would aswell, I no we definatly would rather play sticker when they have the strongest squad possible, will make it a far more interesting game for spectators to watch, plus it gives our lads with knocks to rest up over the weekend before the big game against torpoint Wednesday night, not alot we can do about it so......... Just Gunna have to ram another fixture I'n lol

So we can call off matches because of injuries now as well!!!!!!!!!!

I guess not but its interesting to hear different views on the topic!

How about some of the "higher league" players who drop down to lower divisions at this time of the year to help out etc. any of them like to comment on why they do it, what other players think and what about the players that are left out because of it?

We had two lads in youth squad on Saturday (away to Morwenstow) and we didn't call the game off. They will also be missing on Saturday for one of our biggest games of the season against local rivals Parkway. If you look at the league table you can see what a big game this as we both have a big chance of finishing near the top but we feel we have enough quality and numbers to fulfil this fixture. Plus, it's the time of season when you start running out of time to play games.

Having said that we have had games called off for this reason earlier in the season. The rule is there to be used and if Sticker want to then that's up to them. It's a massive fixture in your area and I can understand the decision to postpone the game. I can also see why St.Dennis are upset as I'm sure they've been looking forward to this game all season but imagine how much bigger the crowd will be for an evening game given that on Saturdays everyone else is playing so can't make it. I think an evening fixture will go towards a good atmosphere too.

Given the area I'm from I obviously hope that if we're not in the running then a team from the East of the county win it, so I'm hoping that Torpoint can keep hold of their title. It's good that more teams are in the running and it's healthy for the ECPL and makes for an interesting finish to the season. Torpoint, St.Dennis, Sticker, Parkway and Bude all have to come to Kimberley Stadium and we have a 100% record there so i think we'll have a massive say on where the title ends up.

Good luck to All

Hatchy

I travelled up to watch the Bude vs Sticker game on saturday and thought Bude should have been 4 nil up and out of sight by half time however they didnt take their chances and Sticker punished them in the second half after Budes level of performance dropped! I wasnt too impressed with Stickers defence either and would say that they would need to strengthen if they want to compete next year at a higher level. And in relation to Sticker calling off the game this coming saturday, they have the right to as they have 2 county players so why not wait and play a very strong St.Dennis team with their best team? They would be stupid not to call it off! End of

I can understand Sticker calling the game off, however they are only prolonging the defeat. I have watched them on a number of occasions and if I had to place teams in the league on performance and consistent quality football, Sticker wouldn’t even be in the top 5. Yea they may have got a lot of wins but they know themselves that they have been very lucky on a number of occasions to come away with 3 points. Bude should have turned them over last Saturday, Probus, St Stephens Borough and Bere Alston has been close to victory. Sticker have lost to St Dennis once already, lost to Parkway and failed to beat Torpoint. They are not the team for the title! In my eyes, it is St Dennis this year without a doubt. I hope St Dennis can stay on top form throughout their remaining games and cruise to a title win!