Cornwall Football Forum

New Truro website

Guest bruce987

Guest bruce987

Hey guys! As you probably know Truro's website is not good enough for many reasons. So I have decided to create a new website which is updated a lot more, which includes signings, results and the league table! So please visit and tell me your thoughts, good or bad.

Thanks

Bruce

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/trurocity/

Guest bruce987

Great to see more information available to everyone who follows Cornish football.

Presumably this is an "unofficial" Truro City site? And also, is there going to be any mention of the SWPL Division One side?

Thanks for the comments Dave. Yep this is an unofficial one, and it depends how much information I can get about them, but the site doesnt lookk to bad so I should be able to post about the results.

Guest bruce987

Obviously not difficult to improve on the previous site. Looks neat & tidy BUT like all sites only useful if kept up to date.

Good luck.

Suggestion .. Put the day of the week by the fixtures.

Thanks, my main aim is to try and update it reguarly. I will try to do that now. All suggestions are welcome.

Hey guys! As you probably know Truro's website is not good enough for many reasons. So I have decided to create a new website which is updated a lot more, which includes signings, results and the league table! So please visit and tell me your thoughts, good or bad.

Thanks

Bruce

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/trurocity/

Just an observation,Truro City were around before 1951. :ninja:

Guest bruce987

Don't worry guys I know that there is a lot more history to the club, but it is hard to come across, I have done a lot of researching and added the pieces I have found. I have added a little more now.