Cornwall Football Forum

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.......

whuru

It's nearly 24 hours later and i am still disgusted at how easily west ham rolled over yesterday, it was piteful to watch.

How you can play against a team that has 10 players for nearly 50 minutes and only muster 1 shot against the post is disgraceful. You would have thought that we were down to 10 men as arsenal played the ball around us and generally took the P***. If there was any doubt as to weather Zola will have a job next season i think that was the final nail in the coffin.

As for the sending off i thought it was harsh but the ref couldn't get his card out quick enough. I think everone in the ground guessed which way Diamanti was going good save but poor kick.

No fight or commitment :SM_carton: and to make it worse came back from the clubhouse to see my sons Arsenal flag drapped over the front door :(

Tont Cottee and Frank McAvennie as joint managers :thumbsup:

It was a sort of revenge as when we became the first team to win at the emirates I drapped my claret & blue flag out of the window and then when he was asleep drapped the flag over him and took a picture :yahoo:

I suppose its my own fault every year I tell everyone that we are going to have a bad season and for the first time in about 8 years I was confident that we would finish in the top 6 and got 66/1 that they would :SM_carton:

Have been taking my youngest son Bailey to Plymouth for the last 5 home games and hes getting the football bug but supports Arsenal and asked if i could take him to the emirates.. I replied that it would be hard to get tickets but it would be easier to get tickets for the hammers to which he replied "thats because no one wants to watch them" priceless :yahoo:

Have been taking my youngest son Bailey to Plymouth for the last 5 home games and hes getting the football bug but supports Arsenal and asked if i could take him to the emirates.. I replied that it would be hard to get tickets but it would be easier to get tickets for the hammers to which he replied "thats because no one wants to watch them" priceless :yahoo:

Why don't you try and get tickets for the next time West Ham host Arsenal, that way you'll both be happy :D :drink:

WHURU, I accept that things are looking grim for West Ham, the only thing in their favour at the moment is that the teams below them are also not winning, & remember nothing is over until the Fat Lady sings,

& even if the Hammers go down I will still be a West Ham Man,

Hammers :c::thumbsup: :c:

........This could be a recurring post :SM_carton::SM_carton:

Louis Boa Morte is ill, so Gianfranco Zola offers to go shopping for him.

While in the local supermarket, he bumps into David Moyes.

"Hey Zola, what in god's name are you doing here?"

"I'm getting a bag of potatoes for Boa Morte"

"Sounds like a fair swap to me!"

I've heard that Upton Park has arguably the best pitch in the Premiership. Well...not entirely suprising considering all the sh*t that has been on there.

Network Rail have decided to start sponsoring West Ham The company think they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

• 3 weeks later...

I was never worried at any stage.................

Visited the the hallowed ground on saturday and saw a very nervous and somewhat a bit lucky hammers side just do enough and i think that result coupled with Hulls will see us safe. Crowd were in excellent voice and steve bruce was hilarious, but i felt that if sunderland had needed anything from the game then they could so easily of stepped up a gear or two, but just seemed happy to get the game out of the way.

I looked at the team and wondered how many of the players would be there next season, i imagine it wont be that many........