Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results or Postponements

If touching the ball after its crossed the line counts as an o.g. then i guess they were o.g.s haha! I see u failed to mention your 'shot' which resulted in your wearing the dappy hat in the club after the game.......convenient!

Haha!!!! Obviously my shot (will use that term loosely) was not a vital moment in the game Rob with 3 min to go....i cant believe Selley didnt get it for his 4 misses in the first half!!!!!!!

not a good dispaly by helston today but credit to penryn. i think i might have set a new world record after being knocked out after about 1 second lol. all i can remember is the whistle to kick off and then waking up on the floor lol. a total accident i have been told and i hope angus howletts head does not feel as bad as i mine does at the min.

Guest Mr-_-Hovis

Penryn Or Helston have not Come Up Against Very Good Teams In The Combo ! I mean penryn have played st day but that was the first game off the season there team has changed since the last time i watched them.

Penryn - St day will be a key game to the season :P and also a good game to watch :D

I Ment 2nd half You Dumbass :clapper: And What You On About A Bike <_< This is A Football Forum Not The Bissoe Bike Trail Website :thumbsup: :lol:

:D kempy he dosnt understand your sense of humour :clapper:

I do agree with you Hay !! should i mention the blunt knife?? or even not the sharpest? well one more clue eh!! just a penny short of a shilling! :thumbsup:

Penryn Or Helston have not Come Up Against Very Good Teams In The Combo ! I mean penryn have played st day but that was the first game off the season there team has changed since the last time i watched them.

Penryn - St day will be a key game to the season :P and also a good game to watch :D

I Ment 2nd half You Dumbass :clapper: And What You On About A Bike <_< This is A Football Forum Not The Bissoe Bike Trail Website :thumbsup::lol:

You calling me dumb? lol :huh:

Hi Mr Hovis,

When you say Penryn havent come up against very good teams, which teams are good and which are not?

The only teams that Penryn havent played are - Falmouth Town, Penzance, St Just, St Ives and Ludgvan. Of which two are currently in the top half of the table and three in the bottom half (no disrespect meant to any of those teams by me, its just current fact).

Penryn have played all the other teams in the league once and have only played one team twice, that team being Illogan (who are currently 3rd).

So are you really suggesting that none of the teams that Penryn have played could be considered as 'very good'. Or are you suggesting that the only 'very good' teams are Falmouth Town, Penzance, St Just, St Ives and Ludgvan?

Or are you suggesting that the only 'very good' teams are Falmouth Town, Penzance, St Just, St Ives and Ludgvan?

:thumbsup:

Using my years of experience I personally think Helston, Illogan and Penryn will be 1,2,3 in the table come the end of the season.

Penryn too many drawn away games. Unbeaten yes but you need to pick up 3 points away not 1.