Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup 3rd Round Draw

Junior Cup Draw Round 3 (Eastern Section)

Calstock or Morwenstow vs Premier Sixes.Com

Godolphin Atlantic vs Lanreath

Mount Charles vs Tywardreath R B L

Saltash United vs Looe Town

St Mawgan vs AFC St Austell

St Teath vs Altarnon

Week St Mary vs Southgate Seniors

Interesting ties!!

http://www.cornwallfa.com/FixturesAndResul...mp;tab=fixtures

Use this link for the draw in full!

St Teath vs Altarnon

Interesting ties!!

http://www.cornwallfa.com/FixturesAndResul...mp;tab=fixtures

Use this link for the draw in full!

also boscastle vs padstow

also gonna be 2 big games at st teath and saltash :clapper:

Home draw for St teath against opposistion we know pretty well.It will be hard for us but i am pretty confident that we can beat anyone at home , all on the day though.Boscastle will be delighted with there draw something tells me that a club from north cornwall will feature in the final.Good luck to every one that is left in.

Guest mikey catterall

just noticed trevenson are in the next round i thought they lost to holywell/cubert 5-3 on sat i hope there still in it though i got alot of mates there.

illogan vs titans should be a cracker

and before anyone says it i know the team i play for are knocked out goodluck to all teams still in :thumbsup:

To win this competition u have to beat the top teams in it, for myself to get Illogan in the next round is great everyone of the boys at Titans will relish this just from my text response last night. We feel like a Championship side who s beaten two premier league teams already in this competition so to pull man u in the next round is ideal. Just to let the lads know we dont play like that :lol: & YOU dont play like Patrice E vra Wardy so dont get carried away. :lol: We will see you boys on the 28th at oxland parc. :thumbsup:

Boscastle vs Padstow United

St Teath vs Altarnon

Sorry, i realised i missed off one of the fixtures in my original post.....this is the complete Eastern section draw!

I am a Tywardreath player and I feel we have a great chance to progress in this competition if we keep the squad injury free. Good luck to everyone....except Mount Charles obviously!!

To win this competition u have to beat the top teams in it, for myself to get Illogan in the next round is great everyone of the boys at Titans will relish this just from my text response last night. We feel like a Championship side who s beaten two premier league teams already in this competition so to pull man u in the next round is ideal. Just to let the lads know we dont play like that :lol: & YOU dont play like Patrice E vra Wardy so dont get carried away. :lol: We will see you boys on the 28th at oxland parc. :thumbsup:

Marksy.....I'll take that as a compliment from you, but I wouldnt let evra lace my boots.....see you on the 28th big man...... :thumbsup:

Guest mariner

Feel like a jealous schoolboy that we Penryn are not still in it but thats what you get when you play poo. BOO HOO

Good luck to all and for Constantine 2moz :c:

St Day v Carharrack

Yes!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Couldn't of asked from a better draw! Well a home draw would have been nice so that we could play on a decent pitch but you cant have it all. We are looking forward to our trip to the "senior" club up the road. Will be a great battle.

Carharrack and St Day have a mutual understanding, we HATE them and they HATE us.

The last round we were the underdogs but the Red Army marched on and now think we are the stronger side in this draw. Anyone who watches this game will see a great local derby. If not the biggest derby in Cornish football.

RED ARMY!

heard they were cancelling all games in a ten mile radius and getting in extra police for the game rich

will be proud leading the saints out in the biggest local derby in world football, forget liverpool vs everton forget the manchester derby forget rangers vs celtic ur either black and yellow or black and red on the 28/11/2009

BRING IT ON!!!!