Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance V St Blazey TONIGHT 7.30pm

Bananaman

sounds like you are in the know, i am thinking about going to pz tonight , so which players should i be looking out for tonight, i have only seen pz play 1 game at begining of season and as this is top of table game thought i may pop along.

Jake Ash in the crowd :D

for the penzance side lookout for

Gerens James - top quality utility man . loves the ball on the floor - great hustle and bustle bundle player.. Looks a lot like Stefan Effenberg so look out for him

also The left side - Jamie Devine - He's as Weak as they come but a great passer and also Johnathen Ludlam - girl like appearance but hits a mean free kick and also makes the half time snacks - Jacket Potatoes and jaffa cakes..

I have also heard that j devine is a top player and maybe would have made it in the pro game but for an unfortunate work accident where (being a postman) he fell and hurt parts of his face including his chin and his nose. Can't confirm this but it is what I heard at the game last week.

Reski is defo one to watch for blazey. He is like a little terrier and is as good a ball winner as you will see at this level.

Rix is supposed to be good for blazey aswell.

C'mon you greens!

Looking forward to seeing you play aswell j miller. Think u could be the best in the league if you stayed off those KFC's!

Is franny Jeffers now playing for blazey at centre half? Think he was skipper last week when I watched.

just been updated that devine tripped over a black and White cat at work!?

Really looking forward to tonight and hope that it is a good game so that we can be proud again.

Hey jimmy, it's gonna be a good game isn't it?

These are the games that I would love to play in.

Gonna keep an eye on the players you suggested.

I like the way players shake hands at the start of these games now. What about the national anthem being played at the same time?

Long live the queen.

Its gonna be a great game Bananaman.. Ill keep my eyes peeled for you .. will you be wearing your trademark blue and yellow suit ?

and yes keep a eye out for the players i mentioned. forgot to mention Mark Vercesi aka Mr Penzance . One of the unsung and underpaid players of Penzance . A true role model for all young up and coming footballers

also .. when is Dan Magee going to return to the big stage .. hes born to perform in games like tonight . Mr Blazey manger or Mr Penzance manager .. Do your job and Sign Dan Magee

Its gonna be a great game Bananaman.. Ill keep my eyes peeled for you .. will you be wearing your trademark blue and yellow suit ?

and yes keep a eye out for the players i mentioned. forgot to mention Mark Vercesi aka Mr Penzance . One of the unsung and underpaid players of Penzance . A true role model for all young up and coming footballers

also .. when is Dan Magee going to return to the big stage .. hes born to perform in games like tonight . Mr Blazey manger or Mr Penzance manager .. Do your job and Sign Dan Magee

and marks one of the nicest guys you could meet :clapper: :c:

Guest Joe Miners

I have also heard that j devine is a top player and maybe would have made it in the pro game but for an unfortunate work accident where (being a postman) he fell and hurt parts of his face including his chin and his nose. Can't confirm this but it is what I heard at the game last week.

Reski is defo one to watch for blazey. He is like a little terrier and is as good a ball winner as you will see at this level.

Rix is supposed to be good for blazey aswell.

C'mon you greens!

Rix did play for crewe so he should be

Back from a silly suspension

:angry2:

:angry2: hey jimmy,

dan magee will be back on the big stage with hayle mate.

there his home town club. :D

The only good thing tonight was the K.F.C on the way home!!! :D

£4 to get in which worked out £2 for every shot St Blazey had on target!!

Rix, Slateford and Higman still missing and without them, we have very little going forward.

Program was very good. Ill give Buckland the edge though for the quality printing and some of their pieces theyve put in. But a very close second and worth more than £1.

Nice to see Phil Hiscox and ??????? who come over to say hello.

St Blazey have had 3 defeats in a row but cant feel sorry for themselves as they have another 3 very tricky matches coming up starting with Tavi at home on sat, followed by Saltash home next wed and then the long trip to Withy the following sat.

Roll on saturday then!! :drink:

Guest MAGIC FANS 87

still cant get over how bad we were last night, barely string 2 passes together. Quite glad when the mist decended lol!!!!

nice proggrame probably one of the best in the division and defo somthing to read on the way home!! nice to my stupid face graced it aswell (tonights visitors in pictures, bottom left pic, arms outstretched!) if anyone wants to be my freind!!! lol :)

i went to watch the game last night and not supporting either team, but a few points to note;

first if the players put as much effort into there game as they put into there moaning it would have been far better, more so the st blazey players.

the first 10-15mins was a bit niggley with neither side having a shot on goal, st blazey player makes a late tackle on pz player and takes him out, gets booked, half the team moan at the ref thinking the pz player had faked it, the pz player then has his magic sponge comes back on the pitch only to run straight on and make an attempted tackle on st blazey player takes him out complety and gives away a free kick then moans he did nothing wrong.

the way the players acted most of the night i think they have been watching far to much telly.

st blazy back 4 were not to good, and the keeper made a couple of good saves before a cross comes in and pz player totally unmarked heads home. 1-0 ht

so into the bar for a pint and pastie, good beer and pastie but could not believe how many people went into bar at half time.. about 5 or 6 plus the blazey and pz committee members having the tea and cake. no wonder alot of teams struggle and need there sugar daddys, don,t know what it was like after game as i went home.

second half was much same as first unmarked player to head home the second more moaning than running from a few players (appart from running up to the ref which they all found alot of pace to do this)

the biggest moaner was st blazey number 7.. little bloke with alot of mouth and as a pz player put it ... if you put as much effort into yr game as you do running yr mouth off perhaps they would not have lost.

i have read alot on this forum about the blazey fans and how they get behind there team .. well a couple of very poor " come on blazey " chants was all i heard. they had more flags than fans and them blowing in the wind made more noise.

so i would say to both sets of players ... stop moaning and put that effort into yr game would be far better for your team and supporters.

ref was good and always in control 8/10 would have been 9 but should have stopped the mouthing off early on.

over all a entertaining evening, nice pint and pastie, good programme, good crowd about 250ish i would say and good to see some local kids in watching the game.

look forward to the next game i'm able to see

:clapper::c::smiley20: :clapper:

cornish blue your the one coming on here and moaning! on the pitch u alway need some moaners to keep there team mates concentrated on the game! if you don't moan, you dont care enough!

hugo,

perhaps you read my posting wrong, i,m not moaning just posting what i thought.

i played football for nearly 30yrs and yea i moaned at ref sometimes whilst i was playing, but you must agree that alot of the guys moaned every time ref blew his whistle, it's better to concerate yr energy in a positive way i would have thought that would help yr team more

its hard to be positive about a decision which a player feels its the wrong one, when 3 points is at state. i think its hard for a player not to show there real emotions. also the game last nite was played at such a high intensity, this meant the ref was asked to make more crucial decisions, which lead to players showing more anger and emotion!

its hard to be positive about a decision which a player feels its the wrong one, when 3 points is at state. i think its hard for a player not to show there real emotions. also the game last nite was played at such a high intensity, this meant the ref was asked to make more crucial decisions, which lead to players showing more anger and emotion!

yea i agree , and i don't think the conditions helped the more the mist came in and the wetter the pitch got, it made everything that more dificult, i thought the ref was very good last night, i don,t know who he is but i expect some ref's maynot have handled the game aswell as he did.

i personaly enjoyed watching and will be able to watch a few more games in the next couple of months, just hope they are all as entertaining.

:c: :c: