Cornwall Football Forum

who do you think will win fh 3 this season ?????

Guest SAINTorSINNER!!!!

Guest SAINTorSINNER!!!&#33

yeah i think its between us and cury should be an interesting game !! we only have myself and one other player in the team from last season !!!

i havent played against cury yet but st day look good and lanner a difficult side to break down, constantine are slowly building a good side

we at wendron are finally playing with the same players consistantly and are now starting to gel a bit so hopefully we will start winning more games than not and push for the league

A bit early to be talking about who will win it lads isnt it? I remember this subject poping up this time last season. Mullion and Cury i think were the names at the time, and we(trispen) sneaked it in on last last game of the season to win it! Very difficult league to win and but at least its minus Mullion, Trispen and Penryn this year. Alot can happen between now and the end of the season !! Good luck

some good points there lads it is alot more open than last year given others alot better chance !!! thought falmouth would be doing alot better than what they are at the moment !!! never played lanner but they where in fh2 last season so i do expect them up near the top ?? :drink:

The difficulty is if your 1st team etc is in FHFL 2 and they dont finish in a promotion spot you wont go up. Look at Wendron last year when there side finished in the relegation zone of FHFL 2. The FHFL 3 team had to stay in FHFL 3.

Lanner will do well this season. St Day will bottle it near the end. Carharrack Res could well get a top 3 space now they have Ben Cox back up front who last year was scoring in FHFL 1. Cury sound a tidy outfit.

I know there are some good team out there. Hayle ,ST Day,Cury, Constantine etc... I have found it quite easy in this league this year so far.Some team are only now performing etc Pendeen, wendron. I really up for this year i with a great squad at CURY. I cant wait to play against some of you guys especially Lizard, Constantine and Wendron who i did play for before. I desperate to secure my first ever trophy in a sport i love

Sadly got to put the league out of my mind for about 4 week due to cup games Starting this week against Ludgvan in junior Cup I want to be back in division 1 playing. Good Luck everyone i be seening you sonon on the pitch

Stating That i will Take the league by storm with my Teammates. Bring on a very entertaining League this years.

:drink::thumbsup::smiley20::c: :SM_carton:

I think falmouth will now start moving up. there is only 3 players from last years team and we are all getting used to everyones game. we had a hard win today over pendeen (away) and with a few new signings in recent weeks we should hopefully be back better than last year as the team is a lot lot younger and fitter.

After total rebuilding of both sides at Falmouth Ath its a pleasure to read postings of our reserve side that are once again enjoying their football and had a fantastic result away to Pendeen at the weekend. Pendeen are always a difficult side to beat especially on their own patch. Well done lads a credit to our club!

Guest Burnley

As a Falmouth Ath reserve player.....yes im enjoying my football again aswell

There we're some good times under Mike Cudlipp last year but he was let down by players with ego's that needed satisfying. Plus half hearted displays in crucial games.......infact some of the so called big players didnt turn up for the crucial games!!!!!!

There are no ego's this year....they've all gone........what we've got now is a good bunch of lads who work for each other.......plus some very talented youngsters.

I have no idea where we will finish but for now im just happy to enjoy my football

I like playing for Falmouth Ath because everyone hates us! Long may it continue!!!!!

I can't see Falmouth Athletic finishing anywhere near the top of the table, they've lost too many players and with the start to the season and the reputaion the club has they will struggle to sign players in my opinion. Looking at the players they've got at the moment I see a long hard season for them with relegation a distinct possibilty.

i cant see athletic fighting relegation Will, they probably wont be pushing for the league but definitly wont be in a relegation fight, they have a few good youngsters with a little bit of experience mixed in and as tom said they fight and work for each other. ive played against worse teams in my time Will as have you, 1 good result doesnt mean that they will be pushing for the the title, consistent results against the top sides then talk about winning the league

:thumbsup: :thumbsup::yahoo: ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ST DAY ARE THE HIGH FLYERS AT THE MOMEMENT LETS HOPE WE KEEP IT UP RIGHT THROUGH THE SEASON!!!

Guest Burnley

1. We don't need anymore signings, we have quality players and we'll only need more if we get injurys.

2. The players that have gone are the ones that were dragging the team down, and thats true because otherwise we would have gone up last year. No disrespect to anyone who was in that team.....i was in that team and i take my part of the **** up aswell.

3. The clubs reputation is irrelevent.

But as i said i like playing for Ath because none of you like us, i mean lets face it.....it's much more fun having that on your shoulders. I mean when you think of Constantine...we don't like or dislike you, there's no feeling at all either way, your just Constantine......with a terrible terrible pitch lol. Ath's is lookin lovely at the mo.

4. As for the final league position, im more bothered about enjoying my footy at the moment, we could finish high, i think some of our players (particularly the youngsters) are unknown to a lot of people who will read this. It will be very interesting to see what happens, they're hungry to do well and in turn thats helped me get my hunger back.

Long live Ath! Bring it on!

Guest Bananapitch

your just Constantine......with a terrible terrible pitch lol. Ath's is lookin lovely at the mo.

Your pitch is never looking lovely, it is terrible! I would rather play on Constantine's pitch any day, yeah it has a slope but the surface is 10 times that of Dracena

falmouth athletic if they have the side they did last sat against pendeen they will be challenging!!!! they have a few class players like dom dyer, sim, chris, sloth and other new sighnings!!!!!!! they are a team who could dominate!!!!! we have just started to click and play football as a up and coming side!!! look out cambourne reserves on sat we will be looking to pick up the 3points!!!!! cheers!!

Guest Burnley

LOL!

How can you possibily say Constantine's pitch is better than Ath's? Yours is the worst in the whole FHL lol.

And Ath's pitch is looking good right now, you say it always looks bad, lets not forget 3 teams play on it! I'll admit that nearer the end of the season it becomes poor. But lets not forget what level we're playing at here, but even for FHL standard........Tine's pitch sucks all year round.

Guest Bananapitch

LOL!

How can you possibily say Constantine's pitch is better than Ath's? Yours is the worst in the whole FHL lol.

And Ath's pitch is looking good right now, you say it always looks bad, lets not forget 3 teams play on it! I'll admit that nearer the end of the season it becomes poor. But lets not forget what level we're playing at here, but even for FHL standard........Tine's pitch sucks all year round.

Did I say that I play for Constantine? No.

Both pitches are bad, but to say that your pitch is anywhere near good is a joke. For under 13's then yeah its a good size!

Guest Bananapitch

who do you play for then?

And yes the pitch maybe small but you can use that to your advantage if you have the brainpower.

It doesn't matter who I play for. There is a small pitch but taking a couple paces outside the 18 yard box and being off the pitch is another thing!

1. We don't need anymore signings, we have quality players and we'll only need more if we get injurys.

2. The players that have gone are the ones that were dragging the team down, and thats true because otherwise we would have gone up last year. No disrespect to anyone who was in that team.....i was in that team and i take my part of the **** up aswell.

3. The clubs reputation is irrelevent.

But as i said i like playing for Ath because none of you like us, i mean lets face it.....it's much more fun having that on your shoulders. I mean when you think of Constantine...we don't like or dislike you, there's no feeling at all either way, your just Constantine......with a terrible terrible pitch lol. Ath's is lookin lovely at the mo.

4. As for the final league position, im more bothered about enjoying my footy at the moment, we could finish high, i think some of our players (particularly the youngsters) are unknown to a lot of people who will read this. It will be very interesting to see what happens, they're hungry to do well and in turn thats helped me get my hunger back.

Long live Ath! Bring it on!

agree with most things but not about the pitch. yes tine has a huge slope on it but the surface is nearly always v v good. athletics pitch you are eithwr paying in mud or on the beach. no fault of the club or anyone, is just the way it is