Cornwall Football Forum

DONT WORRY BOUT THE JUNIOR CUP THIS WEEK!! THERES A BETTER GAME!

This Saturday you may all be looking at the junior cup for big games of maybe even liverpool chelsea on sunday but the game to watch would be one that will have it all.

PASSION AGGRESSION SKILLS GOALS FLAIR AND PLENTY OF ACTION!!

Its time for JAMIE CHOWN VS JOHN SWAN!

The biggest game of my managerial career this saturday at clijah croft!!

CARHARRACK RES VS st.day 3rds!!!

ko 2.30 !!

b there and see what a real derby is about even in fal/hel div 3!!

RED ARMY!! RED ARMY!! RED ARMY!!

JAMIE CHOWNS RED AND BLACK ARMY!!

RED, RED WE WILL ALWAYS BE .. RED IS THE COLOUR OF THE CARHARRACK ARMY!! WE'LL LEAD U ALL WHERE EVER U MAY BE AND WILL SHOW U ALL WERE CARHARRACK AFC !!!

Guest mikey catterall

:lol: he can borrow my trumpet if he wants its nice to see somone showing abit of passion for there club goodluck jamie i hope u get a result mate :thumbsup:

Might be a good idea j if u weigh up ur opposition before u rant on a forum, as an ex player of ur club i would luv to see u turn St Day over, however fun or serious dont set urself up for a right battering, sure you can handle it though. Management easy aint it :lol: Good luck for the rest of ur season perhaps bragg after u win its much more fun. :thumbsup:

I'm sure Jamie will come on here soon with his match report. I know he is not happy as the Reserves were two nil up against St Day. St Day have bragging rights for now but hopefully we will beat them next time, one of many matches against the two clubs this season.

In reply to the pitch situation, the reserves have been playing a few games on the main pitch to see how it holds but most Carharrack second team play at Clijah.