Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup Latest

Well done Truro City. Am I right in saying it's their first time ever in the first round. If so what a great achievement. Make us all proud guys. Cornish football on the map.

Well done Truro City. Am I right in saying it's their first time ever in the first round. If so what a great achievement. Make us all proud guys. Cornish football on the map.

Falmouth Town done this 40yrs ago. :c::ninja:

Yeh ok Mr T I could do hand stands 40 years ago but that is history,why not keep it to the present.

You may not like Mr Heaney or think Truro should be still playing in Red and Black,but saying well done and best of luck in the next round to the team wouldn't hurt would it ?

Yeh ok Mr T I could do hand stands 40 years ago but that is history,why not keep it to the present.

You may not like Mr Heaney or think Truro should be still playing in Red and Black,but saying well done and best of luck in the next round to the team wouldn't hurt would it ?

I would like to see a Cornish club do well in the F.A.Cup,it's just there are so many people at Truro that gloat when they win it makes me want to vomit.Like i said history has already been made 40yrs ago. :c: :ninja:

what truro are doing is great for themselves and for cornish football, but because they are almost in the 1st round of the fa cup doesnt make them unique, town did it 40 years ago so they were the 1st team from cornwall to do it, fact.

well done truro good luck in the next round and possibly the 1st round, be good to see a cornish side in the hat for the fa cup

I would like to see a Cornish club do well in the F.A.Cup,it's just there are so many people at Truro that gloat when they win it makes me want to vomit.Like i said history has already been made 40yrs ago. :c::ninja:

I dont see any Truro fans on here gloating,just a few that are proud and perhaps excited that the team they support won through to the next round of the F.A. Cup after beating a team that play in a higher division away from home.I dont find that so unusual,I would expect any football supporter to react in the same way no matter what team they follow,be it St Blazey,Falmouth,Newquay,or St Austell.

May I also remind you that this section of the forum is The Zamaretto Premier League and i'm sorry to say that the only club to play in that league is Truro City,so this is the section that you would expect the supporters of the club that makes you want to vomit to say their bit.What I would suggest is why not give this section a miss rather than make yourself feel so unwell,or perhaps you cant resist the thrill it gives you when you come on and try to put Truro City to the sword.

Anyway you can carry on because you dont bother the true Truro City fans one little bit.

Mr.T your sarcasm against Truro City is very ordinary,to say the least.

Then when someone gives you the truth,it makes you want to vommit.

We support Truro City,whats wrong with that.?

Your dislike for Truro is plain to see,all Truro supporters can see that.

So why come on here and make yourself ill.?

Constructive crititism,by all means.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Mr.T your sarcasm against Truro City is very ordinary,to say the least.

Then when someone gives you the truth,it makes you want to vommit.

We support Truro City,whats wrong with that.?

Your dislike for Truro is plain to see,all Truro supporters can see that.

So why come on here and make yourself ill.?

Constructive crititism,by all means.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

No result posted about Rugby,mmmmmmmm. :P:ninja: Only sing when you're winning.!!!

if you take the time to read this posts heading MR T it states fa cup latest so you wont find a post about the result in the league this weekend here . but as you have mentioned it city earned a good point on saturday at rugby when they could have easily lost well played city and thank you mr t for pointing it out :)

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

if you take the time to read this posts heading MR T it states fa cup latest so you wont find a post about the result in the league this weekend here . but as you have mentioned it city earned a good point on saturday at rugby when they could have easily lost well played city and thank you mr t for pointing it out :)

The opinions of The Judge are his own and do not necessarily reflect any basis in reality. take with a large dose of laxative YOU will need it.

I'd stop taking those laxitives if I were you Kern, it is you talking $hit as usual. Mr T was merely pointing out the FACT, that the so called fans of Truros biggest club, NEVER come on this forum unless they have won. Obviously, as you were at Rugby yesterday (you did go, didn't you ?), you can give us a full report on how unlucky they were not to get all 3 points.

The opinions of The Judge are his own and do not necessarily reflect any basis in reality. take with a large dose of laxative YOU will need it.

I'd stop taking those laxitives if I were you Kern, it is you talking $hit as usual. Mr T was merely pointing out the FACT, that the so called fans of Truros biggest club, NEVER come on this forum unless they have won. Obviously, as you were at Rugby yesterday (you did go, didn't you ?), you can give us a full report on how unlucky they were not to get all 3 points.

see judge as normal open mouth no thought i stated we were lucky not to lose it i never mentioned winning so i would quit while your losing on this one

oh how did newquay do a lose is a lose no matter how you wrap it up by the way last time i will bother answering you because your a anti city blinked bored london reject and really not worth the effort but if your gonna pull me up please read it fully before replying it also stated mr t not the chelksi reject

for my friends from tcfc i wouldnt leave the cornish forums being cornish and a city supporter im just not going to bother answering moronic questions from certain quarters on the forums who have nothing better to do than bemoan anyone trying for sucess . while they fester in thier own sad sack lives :c::c: :c:

The Judge wrote:

>>Mr T was merely pointing out the FACT, that the so called fans of Truros biggest club, NEVER come on this forum unless they have won.<<

[emphasis mine]

:SM_carton: Wrong. The FACT is that I posted promptly after our loss to Farnborough, for instance, so it was NEVER true we NEVER come on unless, etc., etc.

And I'm a big fan of sarcasm! I just like the humorous or perceptive kind . . . :glare: