Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results Tues 08/09/09

Guest pete norfolk

The player in question was David Wells and he's got a complete break to only one of the two bones in his lower leg but hasn't been displaced so is in a cast and be back training hopefully in 6-8 weeks

also like to thank carharrack for the help in ringing the ambulance and helping the player out til the emergency services arrived

I would like to wish wellser all the best in a speedie and quick recovery. It wasnt a prob pete would do it for anyone. all best and see you all soon.

I would like to wish wellser all the best in a speedie and quick recovery. It wasnt a prob pete would do it for anyone. all best and see you all soon.

and you can talk if you play for athletic 2nds the 3 goals you scored were scored by 1st team players and you had another in goal. athletic was that bad even sloth had to come on and he is the biggest idiot around he's the only defender i know who cant head or tackle he needs to find a new hobby.

and its not the amount of clear chances mike cudlip misses all strikers miss but its all the times he misses the target. if he had lots of shots saved its good goal keeping but missing from 4 yards and putting it wide so often is shocking.

Yes Mike does miss a lot of chances, no one is denying that, but he gets in all the right places and still scores more goals that most players in this division. He's scored 4 goals in 2 games so far this season and I don't care how many chances he misses if he continues to score at that rate. If he missed chances and didn't get the goals then people would have grounds to criticise him, however, the fact is that he has proved to everyone over the years that he will score goals no matter where he's playing and I have no doubt that he'll continue to do throughout this season.

On the topic of 1st teamers playing in the side, I would like to point out that Athletic bought in at least 5 players that played 1st team last season. I'm not sure who was 1st team from Tine but it was no more than 3. Tine also have a lot of new faces who don't know each other and we will take time to gell as a team.

I personally can't wait for the return fixture as it should be a great game of football to be a part of.

Finally, any news on Lee Miller's leg?? Heard it was 21stitches, any truth in this?

titus bramble theres no need to call sloth a retard whats with the

personal insults just remember he knows who you are and i doubt

it will be cudlipps leg hes after next time it will be yours.

good picture though carlsberg who are you???????

remember if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

Yes with 27 minutes still to play and having to wait for the ambulance to leave the field and the player it gave us a nice pitch black scene to play a game in. With such a high quality ref in porkie the game wasnt able to continue and the game was obv abandoned. player welfare is more important than finishin a game at the end of the day.

sloth might not be an amazing talent, but he can head the ball and he can tackle, ive played football with sloth since under 18's and what he does give a team is 200% effort and encourages his team mates

mike cudlipp is also someone ive played with for a few years now and waht you see with mike is whayou get, yeah he will miss the target from 6 yards more often than not, but i dont remember a season where he hasnt scored less than 25 goals

will leave the personal insults out mate, you dont know sloth like his mates do and he's far from a retard