Cornwall Football Forum

Division One West preview for Saturday, August 15th

Thank u 4 ur support dave and others. I dont know or heard wot was idk. All i care about is giving everyone connected wiv cornish football sumfing to read and discuss and thank dave 4 letting me write articles. I think more ppl shud write. As 4 predictions ur avways guna get reactions but they r my thoughts. If sumone doubted my views dont need to come here and slate just a quick reply wiv ur predictions after all thats what i wrote bout. Good luck to all west div sides this weekend! Mike

Guest local_football_supporter

mike if you go around making predictions , you need to be prepared for people to disagree with you , There is no point making the predictions if you get offended when people disagree ,

anyway I thought part of the deal of you being at vospers was your not to post on here??? Will you be changing your name to Vospersmike !!! i think that sounds class , i wish you well for the season mike , you will certainly have interesting afternoons when you vist cally and millbrook !!!!!

Hi Mike, seen your predictions and must admit there are one or two iffy ones in there.

Just a quickie though..........Should you be making open predictions about Vospers games....and then running the line?? :blink:

You could be asking for trouble from some of the posters on here mate. :unsure:

All good fun though really and sure makes for plenty of debate, and like you say everyone is entitled to their opinion and if anyone wants to comment they can come on here and have their say...as long as they stick to football issues.

Guest sazzle

We at Trungle Parc are hoping for 3 points from our first game at home 2day. We as a club would also like to say a big good luck to our new 1st team management and squad for 2day and the rest of the season :clapper:

callington v st austell

1-1

dobwalls v truro res

2-1

hayle v newquay

1-3

millbrook v foxhole

1-2

mousehole v camelford

0-2

perranporth v penryn

1-1

porthleven v vospers

1-2

wendron v plymstock

0-3

just my opinions, gutted at missing first game of the new season but works work!!! there are some very interesting fixtures, particularly perranporth v penryn & porthleven v vospers, is anyone going to watch any of the games today?