Cornwall Football Forum

Wendron United v St Blazey - MATCH OFF

St Blazey head west this Wednesday for their penultimate pre-season friendly down at Wendron. The boys in green will look to build on some very positive early performances.

Although I will still in in Snozzle on Weds, it looks unlikely I will make the game as I have a close friend's housewarming BBQ in the evening (he has seen the light and moved to Snozzle from Helston!)

Don't forget the kit boys!

Probably shouldn't be saying this,but dont be surprised if wendron cancell,very short on numbers at present. And as launston will tell you,very young side at wendron.hope it is played though.

Wendron may even be shorter on players if they get any injuries against Falmouth tomorrow night! A bit strange organising two big friendies with only a days rest in between.

Wendrons facilities and set up are 2nd to none!hope you have a reason to come visit,but dont be surprised if its off.

As for town tomorrow night,is that actually on??last i heard(through the grapevine) was that wendron were going to have to cancell that.

Injuries...of the 4/5players that have stayed at the 'dron,already one broken bone,from one game,which leaves wendron in the mucky brown stuff i do believe.

hopefully everything will get sorted soon!!!

including my foot!!! lol (hopefully wont be out for long!) and maybe if you didnt poke my foot in the clubhouse j id be back sooner!! lol

i think the club made a mistake in asking prem clubs for the pre-season personally would have chosen some lower league teams to help build confidence in the young squad.