Cornwall Football Forum

Guest BLATCHY

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT JOHN GET DOWN NEWQUAY WITH ME AND JOCKY WE NEED A KEEPER 1 MORE YEAR?

:drink: YOURE HAVE ANOTHER WEST HAM FAN DOWN THERE WITH YOU. UPTON PARK WILL BE EMPTY AGEEN. :clapper:

Its exactly this type of thing that the forum is good for. Just a thought wouldn't it be good if on each sub section of the forum you could download various different league forms ie. signing on forms, transfer forms, league rules etc ??

I'll happily scan and email the FHL forms and rules to Rich so he can put them up here if there is any interest.

Its exactly this type of thing that the forum is good for. Just a thought wouldn't it be good if on each sub section of the forum you could download various different league forms ie. signing on forms, transfer forms, league rules etc ??

I'll happily scan and email the FHL forms and rules to Rich so he can put them up here if there is any interest.

Thats one of the best ideas you've ever had :D:clapper: Would just need someone who would be able to do it for the other leagues :glare: