Cornwall Football Forum

worst attitude in the league

Guest havin a laugh

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

People who go and watch the game, but dont have a clue about it.

That'll be the 75,000 at Old Trafford every other week then !

Guest oldhat

Pastyman, not sure if you are just trying to get a rise ot of someone. Or maybe you've got something against Bodmin. How anyone can say that Darren Gilbert has got a bad attitude is beyond me. You obviously do not know the man. Anyone who has worked with Darren will tell you how committed he is in everything he does. Occasionally that would boil over on the field but the man is passionate, and that certainly does not mean he has a bad attitude in my book.

Guest SLIC VIC

Perhaps Pastyman meant darren gilberts brother, not a very nice attitude dosnt like people who say bad things about darren, be warned Pastyman!!!!!!! :angry::angry2: :angry:

SLIC VIC and OLD HAT. My contribution relates only to the football connection. I pass no comment on matters outside football, as I have no knowledge.

I have nothing personal against either Alan Carey or Darren Gilbert, just my personal observations. Both individuals may be very nice guys away from football.

So SLIC VIC, will Darrens brother appreciate your comments towards him? :

Guest SLIC VIC

SLIC VIC and OLD HAT. My contribution relates only to the football connection. I pass no comment on matters outside football, as I have no knowledge.

I have nothing personal against either Alan Carey or Darren Gilbert, just my personal observations. Both individuals may be very nice guys away from football.

So SLIC VIC, will Darrens brother appreciate your comments towards him? :

what was said was more on the humurouse side of the topic if your touchy about this then think would A C and D G appreciate your comments about them!!!!!

Just based on contributions to this Forum -

It has got to be -

NEWQUAY

Can you please retract your statement as I'm sure Peppermint, RedDel and Jimbo have not upset a single person ever on this forum. Feel free to insert my name if you wish, even then you would be way off the mark.

Guest oldhat

This whole thread is slightly futile. How can you say someone has the worst attitude in the league, then in your next breath, say it's not personal. How much more personal can you get? If you dont know the man, then you cant comment on his attitude. No point in this thread whatsoever, and I suggest it gets removed.

Guest k_t_b

Torpoint Football club but mainly ricky cardo

Please explain why you feel the need to have such a harsh opinion on an entire club? Judging by your comment it would suggest something person instead of the actually topic of "worst attitude in the league". I think you may need to put your handbag away my dear.

I agree k-t-b, Torpoint is a great football club with 3 good teams, first team have a good manager in Mr Dudley, 2nd team have won the league 2 years on the trot and the 3rd team finished high in the duchy prem which is a good standard of football..

MR A must be someone from Millbrook because all he seems to do is bitch about Torpoint, my advice to you MR A is grow up and show more respect.

Actually Judge - I quite like Newquay as a Club...!!!

Taking this thread with the 'light-hearted' theme with which I am sure it was intended my 'knock' was obviously aimed at you - in reply to your many 'knocks' against many Clubs & persons.

PS -

I will send you a postcard next season from Oxford, Cambridge & Swindon.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smithy would you be refering to Greg Hobbs??

i dont think thats his name-im sure he is a northener, he always complaines if the ball isnt put on his foot and seems to blame everything but himself-he is actually not a bad player-just cant remember his name

Actually Judge - I quite like Newquay as a Club...!!!

Taking this thread with the 'light-hearted' theme with which I am sure it was intended my 'knock' was obviously aimed at you - in reply to your many 'knocks' against many Clubs & persons.

PS -

I will send you a postcard next season from Oxford, Cambridge & Swindon.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hardly United, United and Town though is it ?, Nice stick of rock for you !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i he is talking about me, even though i do not agree with him one bit

im only goin by seein you in one match-even your team mates and manager had a go at ya for it!

its only my oppinion-dont take it to heart, like i said u seemed a good player-just bad attitude let ya down matey

thats a bit nasty Pat, painful that! still best to get it sorted now rather than break down with it again when the season gets under way!

Paul Murray has asked me to go down Falmouth Town combo mate to help in some capacity which i think we will be discussing this afternoon! really lookin forward to goin back to my old club in some form mate to be honest!

I'm not bad Jamo thanks, apart from the fact i have done no pre season got tendonitis in my knee so don't know when i'm gonna be fit! Where u playing now?

As for Smithy i am not arsed what u think find it quite amusing actually, u don't even know me

so if you aint arsed-why'd you bite earlier!! lol

only jestin wiv ya mate!

hope your knee gets better