Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth AFC Confirm 4 More Signings

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

No chance of going up this season, they don't have lights and they will be compulsory for all Prem sides in 2010-2011.

Going up.... Newquay, Penryn, Millbrook if they get the lights going again and Port if they choose too. Truro Reserves is a different matter altogether and it will depend on which Div the 1st team are in either up/down (and possibly by more than one div if it goes upside down) or remain in Sickly Drink Prem.

Still, it will be fun having a rich side to take the out of :D

Guest Sam Boston

Fortunately for Perranporth they won't have to worry about you showing your face (or anything else) at Ponsmere Valley Rodney as St Just aren't in the SWPL - I reckon that's got to be one of the biggest bonuses to come from their promotion! :thumbsup:

Guest man on! the sideline

i hope perran do win, and i hope rodney pops down if he is in the area, and i hope to meet thejudge when we entertain them in the league.

i for one am looking forward to watching some good football this year at the valley, Goz has put a cracking team together who can compete at this level, no argument, but there not the only ones. This is going to be more of a test than last year in the combo but bring it on i say, whats the point of a contest without competition.

up the pilchards! :smiley20: