Cornwall Football Forum

How long will Mr Winnan last at St Day?

Guest Reginald Perrin

How Long?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Si Winnan last at St Day?

• Pre-Season
    • Before Christmas
    • After Christmas

Guest WINNO

Mr Winnan will last as long as St Day Committee want him there. Ive promised them 3 seasons so thats the minimum they will get so long as they want me there. Simple answer to a simple question....... :drink:

Also its Sy not Si cheers...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest The Patriot

I'm sure Winno will last. It makes a difference having the 100% backing of everyone at the club even the Chairman ( :ninja: mentioning no clubs :ninja: )

Don't think you should Judge him on this season just gone.

Love from St day Patriot ;) :lol:

Guest WINNO

Fellas lets forget all this crap.Its beginning to get very boring indeed. Ive told and promised St Day that should be good enough for you all if I leave before christmas or after christmas judge me on that because I wont. As for leaving other clubs we all know the club that didnt back me. It wasnt Newquay at all they are a top club with great players committee and manager.

Perhaps you fellas need to stop worrying about me and actually start worrying about St Day a so called non trendy small club. Thats gonna shock a few gobshites this season.......I would like to say a big thankyou to all the pms Ive received wishing me all the best I appreciate it cheers fellas and ladies.This is my last post on this topic but I will bring it back up in the future just to remind a few of you........

WINNO

XXXXXX

JUST LIKE TO SAY A HUGE GOOD LUCK TO PORTREATH TOMORROW IN THE SUPP CUP FINAL TOMORROW THEY HAVE BEEN HUGE UNDERDOGS THROUGHOUT AND WOULD LOVE THEM BEAT FALMOUTH AND ALL THE EXTRAS. GODDA FEEL SORRY FOR THE REGULARS WHOVE BATTLED HARD ALL SEQASON WHEN THE CHIPS HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR NO CREDIT AT ALL

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Winno and Newquay AFC have no problem, indeed he is well respected at Mount Wise and loved by the fans for the effort he put in.

Wishing you love and respect Winno !

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

Well I was thinking of it but declined the offer to concentrate on my football Winston. Sorry to burst the bubble!

Good luck at St.Day Winno!! sorry not had a chance to speak to you yet mate! broken face and all that!! had an x-ray and got a fractured cheekbone thrown in as well!!! im sure you will give it 100% as you always do,whether playing or as a manager.St.Day seem to be moving in the right direction,the boy played there a while ago and its a nice set up now.hope its a big success for you mate :thumbsup:

Good luck at St.Day Winno!! sorry not had a chance to speak to you yet mate! broken face and all that!! had an x-ray and got a fractured cheekbone thrown in as well!!! im sure you will give it 100% as you always do,whether playing or as a manager.St.Day seem to be moving in the right direction,the boy played there a while ago and its a nice set up now.hope its a big success for you mate :thumbsup:

mark you wouldn't have put that pretty face any were near a boot years ago,getting old sometimes makes us do silly things :clapper:

Think your right Hayd!!! putting on 4 stone since the old days has made me abit more physical mate!!! only cos i cant burn anyone off anymore!!! had to change my game bud!! the face aint that pretty anymore mate!!! hope your well ###### :thumbsup:

I'd like to wish Winno all the best in his new role.

I'd also be interested in hearing what people think about the concept of joint managers and whether it is a challenge to make it work? In most instances there is one accountable person and I'd imagine that whilst there are many benefits of working with another person, it could also be very difficult when it comes down to differences in opinion.

I know there have been many ill-fated examples of directors of football and managers not working out, are there any examples of joint managers working at any level?