Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boogaloo Bob

Favourites

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, davegrose said:

Presumably u no who this is dd as u manage this site 

 

I would prefer my personal information not to be plastered across a forum. Hope you're well @davegrose hope to see st dennis reserves in action again soon. Maybe we can have a chat in person at the next game. Beers on me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Harry Gords said:

I would prefer my personal information not to be plastered across a forum. Hope you're well @davegrose hope to see st dennis reserves in action again soon. Maybe we can have a chat in person at the next game. Beers on me

I'll hold u to those beers Harry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 64 on tap said:

Gotta make Sticker favourites if they overcome the west's best remaining hope Penwith Excel

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, stokefan1 said:

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

Have New Inn Titans got a different team from pre season then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stokefan1 said:

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

Didn’t St Stephen 2s put 5 past New Inn in the pre season?! Can’t see them being a match for likes of Sticker and Torpoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 64 on tap said:

Didn’t St Stephen 2s put 5 past New Inn in the pre season?! Can’t see them being a match for likes of Sticker and Torpoint

In a one off cup game anything can happen .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 64 on tap said:

Didn’t St Stephen 2s put 5 past New Inn in the pre season?! Can’t see them being a match for likes of Sticker and Torpoint

Key thing there being pre season!! They have torpoint at Illogan park Saturday so will find out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  On 13/02/2018 at 21:00, 64 on tap said:

Gotta make Sticker favourites if they overcome the west's best remaining hope Penwith Excel

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

 
Stickers looking very strong with all players now avilable......im going for a Sticker v St Stephen final.....🏆

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bluemoon 71 said:
  On 13/02/2018 at 21:00, 64 on tap said:

Gotta make Sticker favourites if they overcome the west's best remaining hope Penwith Excel

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

 
Stickers looking very strong with all players now avilable......im going for a Sticker v St Stephen final.....🏆

 

Can’t see St Stephen getting that far with their attitude. Holywell are a good outfit and will test them. I’m going for a Wendron vs Penwith Excels final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×