Lifton 0-7 Lamerton Community FC 
St Eval Spitfires 2-4 Rame Peninsula FC 

Division Four
Lostwithiel Reserves 6-4 Polperro Reserves
Southgate 6-1 St Anns Chapel 
St Kew FC  5-1 North Petherwin Reserves
Tregony  3-2 Wadebridge Town Thirds
Week St Mary 3-2 Liskeard Athletic Thirds 

A couple of long trips for a Bank Holiday weekend. St Mawes to North Petherwin has to be getting on for 60 miles and Rame to St Eval must be 50 - hope the traffic is ok.

North Hill christen their new pitch and changing facilities tomorrow with a visit from Pelynt, lots of hard work from the club members finally coming good and now all Duchy grounds have showers, electric, toilets etc. The new ground is in North Hill village itself, drive up beside the village hall and turn right. 

I would be interested to see any feedback/experiences with the sin bin trial posted on the forum.

15 minutes ago, Paul Collings said:

A couple of long trips for a Bank Holiday weekend. St Mawes to North Petherwin has to be getting on for 60 miles and Rame to St Eval must be 50 - hope the traffic is ok.

North Hill christen their new pitch and changing facilities tomorrow with a visit from Pelynt, lots of hard work from the club members finally coming good and now all Duchy grounds have showers, electric, toilets etc. The new ground is in North Hill village itself, drive up beside the village hall and turn right. 

I would be interested to see any feedback/experiences with the sin bin trial posted on the forum.

I wouldn't say Calstock have showers, the water trickles down the wall when you turn them on, unless they have fixed them since last season.

7 hours ago, Massive88 said:

Still says North Hill play at Waycross on the full time website??

Definitely in the village now. I will check out the website info. situation.

10 hours ago, Always A Blue said:

I wouldn't say Calstock have showers, the water trickles down the wall when you turn them on, unless they have fixed them since last season.

I will check this out in due course   BUT PLEASE....

if anyone has concerns about facilities just send me a private message on here or email me (paul_collings@hotmail.co.uk) and i will investigate.

Let's not start slagging off our fellow clubs on the forum.

32 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

Tregony 3Wadebridge thirds 2

Delighted with result all the lads determined to get a result today.

A huge thank you to Mike newcombe after a difficult start and best wishes to a real top bloke Dave avery who's been unwell all the lads send there regards and look forward to seeing you soon.

Well down tregs keep it up great result

St Kew 5-1 North Petherwin Res

The first league game for the hosts and they got the 3 points.  They have done so well to get facilities on the way and their team is solid  (and physical) all in a good way.  They went into a lead that was pegged back with penalty and 2.1 at h/t following great strike from the winger. Second half saw great use of the sin bin as players got a bit too heated and in this time the visitors had chances against post and disallowed goal.  But riding the storm they pushed well when back to 11 to get their 1st well deserved win.  The visitors normally frequent the pub but in this occasion were left scouring the pitch for lost wedding ring until late.  Good luck St Kew from Npfc