Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Bideford

Kit 65,

I am a Falmouth Town suporter, & I can see the Truro pitch from my bedroom,

I quite often go to watch City if I have a chance, on Tuesday I decided to stay home & watch Liverpool V Porto, I regret not going to Watch Truro play, because the Liverpool V porto was in my book rubbish,

There were fouls on both sides, But the amount of cheating by the Porto team was discusting,

they had the ref eating out of their hands, I really believe that these portugese teams have training on how to fall, Dive, & when they are caught out, on how to plead that they are not guilty of the crime committed,

Bideford are a good club to beat, so well done Truro

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::c: :c:

"I am a Falmouth Town suporter, & I can see the Truro pitch from my bedroom,"

As the great Bill Shankly once said (I'll add my version) "If Truro were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

QPR v Plymouth it was for me on Tuesday!! advantage of being up here I suppose!! however, if I had my passport with me, then I would have been in Porto watching the mighty reds!!

Next week its Reading v Liverpool in the Carling Cup on Tuesday and West Ham v Plymouth in the Carling Cup on Wednesday!!

Dammit, I knew I was missing some vital criteria!! My garden has something in common with Truro though, theres' no planning permission for those things!

thebest, when you go and watch Liverpool you fall in love with it!!!

woh ooh ooh ooh, we got the best midfield in the world, we got Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Mascheranooooooooh,

:clapper: :clapper:

From a neutral point great game to watch, everyone who stayed home missed a good game of football, probably the best local game for sometime! Truro supporters must have been glad for the final whistle? Bideford had a big back four, perhaps if they ventured forward for set pieces in the first half the result could have been different.In the final stages when they did go up they seemed to cause Truro a few problems.Truro looked good, but not confident enough with the current keeper,Tom Smith gave him a good talking too on a number of occasions. Excellent result for Truro games like this will certainly pull in the neutrals!

Thanks Topcat for your opinion.

Truro have been playing good, attractive football for some time now - but a seasoned team like Bideford brought out the fighting spirit in the City team.

We hope more people will be attracted to Treyew Road to watch some good competitive and exciting matches this season... watch out for Corsham, Frome and Willand.