Cornwall Football Forum

Phoenix promotions Cornwall veterans league.

Fair result on the night, we (Downderry) had a lot of possession, but couldn't create a clear cut chance. Hayle took their chances, the first a great header from a perfect cross.

Nice to play against the legend that is Rappo, even if he did score with his ass!

Good luck in the final.

ha ha! thanks matt! not me best game ever! the old sciatica was killing me last night! not the best goal either! take it though! thought you had a very good side and we were lucky to win to be honest matt.although we did have about 5 out from our normal team.catch you again next season mate. :clapper:

Guest danny-efc-pafc

Hayle Veterans!

when did they lose last? They still unbeaten? didnt they go all last season unbeaten? was a record or something?

Sorry Matt!!! i was'nt a well man that day! just sorry the wind(so to speak) was blowing in you're direction mate!!! the mrs was disgusted with me.she even got me back by doing a few of her own later that night in bed mate!!!! have a good rest of the season matt! :thumbsup:

ps) danny,we were unbeaten for 3 seasons up until a month ago when we lost the county play off final v western inn at truro 2-1. :(

Got to be honest VJ i have not played many games this season due to work and my boys football but would say no as western are in the east div and we are in the west so we would,nt have played them in the league. the game at st.blazey was 2 weeks after the truro one,so as far as im aware we were unbeaten up until then mate? we are definately not anymore as i think western have taken over from us as the team to beat in vets footy now.fantastic team. :clapper:

Sorry Matt!!! i was'nt a well man that day! just sorry the wind(so to speak) was blowing in you're direction mate!!! the mrs was disgusted with me.she even got me back by doing a few of her own later that night in bed mate!!!! have a good rest of the season matt! :thumbsup:

ps) danny,we were unbeaten for 3 seasons up until a month ago when we lost the county play off final v western inn at truro 2-1. :(

she looks too much a lady to fart ,mate,think you must be making that up mark :clapper: :huh: