Cornwall Football Forum

EVELY MEMORIAL CUP 2009

EVELY MEMORIAL CUP 2009

PERRANPORTH v LAUNCESTON

This will take place at Penryn Athletic FC on Sunday 3rd May kick off 3pm

This annual competition brings together the respective League Cup winners of the JCCL and the CGECPL.

Nice to see it being played this year...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With the Durning Lawrence Charity Cup likely to be one club short of the usual 16, (15 SWP Div 1 clubs in Cornwall), I wonder whether the Cornwall FA would consider inviting a side from ECPL or Combo. Perhaps the winner of the Evely Cup would be appropriate?

Guest Sam Boston

With the Durning Lawrence Charity Cup likely to be one club short of the usual 16, (15 SWP Div 1 clubs in Cornwall), I wonder whether the Cornwall FA would consider inviting a side from ECPL or Combo. Perhaps the winner of the Evely Cup would be appropriate?

I should think the last thing either team need right now is another game to add to the lists!

Replying to Adlestrop. If that was the case that Torpoint would be better to represent the ecpl in the cup final because they have won the league then we just as well have Man utd and Chelsea in every english cup final. After watching the game last night i would say that Launceston would have as much as good a chance as Torpoint.

Guest ECPL Supporter

Replying to Adlestrop. If that was the case that Torpoint would be better to represent the ecpl in the cup final because they have won the league then we just as well have Man utd and Chelsea in every english cup final. After watching the game last night i would say that Launceston would have as much as good a chance as Torpoint.

Torpoint beat Launceston last night though????? But good luck to Launceston in the final, they are a good side

What i was trying to say was that Launceston although they got beaten by Torpoint are a tough team to beat and if you look at their record in the cups in the last 3 years they got beaten by Godolphin by penalties 3 years ago in the final and won this year and only conceded 1 goal this season in the cup and that was in the final. So by all accounts Launceston are a good cup side.