Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Result - Tue 21st April

Remember if the league counted League or Sup Cup goals as well, a team could play anything up to 6 extra games compared with others.

Team A) 38 league games, and then if knocked out of the 2 cups in the prelim rounds add 2 games. Total 40 games played in a season.

Team Z) 38 league games, plus a possible 8 in the league cup, prelim plus replay, 1st round plus replay, Q-F plus replay, S-F then final. If knocked out of the league cup after replay in the 1st round they could then end up playing 4 games in the sup cup:- prelim, Q-F, S-F, Final making a total of 4 games in each cup. There are no replays in the sup cup.

So they could end up playing 46 games, totally throwing the league goal scoring chart skuwiff

saw the game tuesday and felt sorry for holmans but they were simply blown away in the first half, even though they tried to play football. although I don't like to praise him Gossy's first free kick from 35 yards was a beauty swerving round the wall into the top corner.

6-0 at half time would have demoralised any team, but holmans to their credit gave it a go and pulled a goal back and might of had another soon after before 3 late goals finished it off. felt a bit sorry for the holmans keeper who had no chance with any of the goals.

Surprised to see the Redruth rugby lad richard carroll playing up front showed a couple of decent touches but lost mike cain for both of his headed goals.

Guest Sam Boston

Surprised to see the Redruth rugby lad richard carroll playing up front

He's a big lad isn't he? Scared the life out of me when I walked in our changing room and he was in there borrowing the mirror!