Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL ROWETT INSURANCE LEAGUE CUP FINAL

ECPL ROWETT INSURANCE LEAGUE CUP FINAL

The final between LANREATH nd LAUNCESTON is at Lux Park Liskeard Athletic FC at 3pm TODAY Sunday

Be there and enjoy. Big gate expected..

I WAS MERELY AN ONLOOKER BUT YEP, BRADLEY, YOU HAD A CAPTAIN'S PERFORMANCE AND WAS CLEARLY MAN OF THE MATCH.

YOU WERE THE ONLY YELLOW CARD OF THE GAME BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU COVERED THE WHOLE PITCH AS USUAL AND WAS INVOLVED IN NEARLY EVERY CHALLENGE.

EVEN ANDY COLLINS PLAYED WELL WHEN HE CAME ON !!

JUST A FEW YEARS AGO YOUR TEAM WAS CHURNING OUT WINS IN THE DUCHY LEAGUE, BE PROUD OF HOW FAR YOUR FELLAS HAVE COME.

BIG DAY FOR LANREATH FC, MR FACEY WILL BE BACK FOR MORE NEXT YEAR I RECKON.

thaks referee. your comments are highly appreciated.

yeh we have come a long way in a short space of time. just a shame we couldnt bring home the cup for everyone involved with the club really.

yeh hopefully we will be back next year!

Thanks referee,

I think your right that Lanreath's best player was the devine Alice band, although the whole team played well, I was impressed with our level of disipline and the effort of the whole team/squad.

During the game I spoke to alot of the league officials and people from the press and everyone was impressed that a small village team had made it to their first Senior final.

A big thanks must also go to our sponsors, supporters and the WAGS who do a sterling job for the club. Also a big thanks to Liskeard FC for hosting the final.

Iv'e reported back to our President and he was duly proud of our efforts to reach the final and is hoping to able to grace Rally Park in the near future.

Well done Lauceston you deserved the title see you next year.

Max Facey

Chairman Lanreath F.C.