Cornwall Football Forum

Managers desprate for jobs!!!!!

Guest local_football_supporter

What is everyones opinion of a out of work manager ringing up club chairman trying to perswade them to ditch the current men in charge and take a chance on him.

the person in question is said to have rang 3 club chairman already trying to line up a job for himself either now or in the summer !!!!!

I think its a disgracfull and the person doing this really has a high opinion of himself !!!! I urge any club this person contacts to name and shame him in the papers !!!!!

that is all !!!!!

Guest man on! the sideline

I urge any club this person contacts to name and shame him in the papers !!!!!

Why wait for the clubs to react - just do it yourself on here! :D

i agree, come on l.f.s. spill the beans.

Thats not for me to say , but im sure if the clubs want to name and shame him they will , all be it in the paper or on here !!! I have no official link with any club at all , i just felt the need to report this disapointing behavour to the football community

what i will say is that elburton villa and liskeard have been contacted . I have been told there are 2 more clubs as well but im un-sure of which ones

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Dear Chairman of any club anywhere...

Since getting the sack from my Subbuteo team, I have been desperate to get back into management, any offers ?

I can't see anything wrong in a manager offering his services, they are not subject to the players registrations... perhaps they should be. And yes, some managers do take a cut of the playing budget or they certainly have done in the recent past.

Judge . Think you been playing championship manager to much !!!! this is local football where these men give up alot of there free time and dedicate a large amount of time to these clubs

and what for

someone who has failed at another club ,so he trys to get others the boot .

My personal opinion is that it just smacks of a total lack of respect for fellow managers

If a manager has failed at a club and he offers his services to another club, who in their right mind would want him, unless he is bringing money with him.

There are very few clubs around that have loyal players and/or managers, they all seem to follow the money around (Newquay are definately one of those that do have loyalty from the ballboy to the fans, players and management).

Players tout themselves around all the time, what makes a potential manager any different ? A decent club would tell him to sod off !

If a manager has failed at a club and he offers his services to another club, who in their right mind would want him, unless he is bringing money with him.

There are very few clubs around that have loyal players and/or managers, they all seem to follow the money around (Newquay are definately one of those that do have loyalty from the ballboy to the fans, players and management).

Players tout themselves around all the time, what makes a potential manager any different ? A decent club would tell him to sod off !

Oh yes,so every other club has the money grabbers,but not Newquay,what a load of rubbish.

So if Newquay had a bright new star and one of the clubs from the higher leagues came down and offered him a contract and more money they would turn it down ? I dont think so.

Newquay is all about money i've seen players come and go and i know they pay good money,

Newquay havn't got any money to throw around and certainly have the lowest budget this season that I have known in 11 years, what we do have is a loyal band of players who want to play for the club.

That's rubbish i know a player who is on £100 a week down there. come on you vospers

And people say I write nonsense on here ! If it were true, I'm sure we would have heard of the lottery winner bankrolling us... Tonights Euro Millions lotto number will be 13,17,19,25,35, Lucky Stars 5 & 6. Watch BBC 1 at 23.35 tonight to find out if I win £85million.

Remember what time I posted this !!!

Guest Peppermint

Big Dog - it is always a good idea to be sure of your facts before you post rubbish on the Forum.

What you state is complete and utter fabrication of the truth and wishing Vospers good luck I assume you have some connection with them or is it just spite against Newquay - also wondering what the word 'schtum' means - is it some new disease!!!!!!!

Guest Peppermint

I also thought this topic was about a Manager hawking his services around so why has Newquay suddenly been denigrated - we are more than happy with our Management Team - so we certainly are not interested in the mystery man.

You only know one persons "expenses" Big Dog. Thats disappointing, I know everyones that plays. You have no idea how the "expenses" work down at Newquay, if you did you would understand that your talking rubbish.

On the plus side if Big Dog is correct then hopefully i get that lucky number today! :P

Dave must have got a youngster to help him work the new fangled 'puter thingy...

See you later boys.

Robbo says he is on £100, Jimbo takes £200 as manager, the ballboy is on a stupid amount, I cream off another £500 (which Mrs Judge takes £495 off and I get left with a fiver), our linesman demands a tenner for every offside he gives and Matt is now on £5k a week just in case Charlton think they can nick him for nothing !

And in the real world, Newquay got another 3 points !