Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

st.ives 0 - 1 perranporth (h.t 0-0)

less said about the game the better

you cant say that it just makes people more interested in what happened so maybe its better to get your side in early!!!

it would go against the new years resolution on the site, put it that way!!

enough said!! strange how things go your way when your at the top is all i will say (even though i have no clue what happened as i wasnt there)

St Ives Perranporth game was ruined like most games today by the wind, Kayne Trevaskis put Perranporth 1 up at the beginning of the second half. At the end of the second half it all went a bit mad, with Cainey getting sent off for a head butt which the St Ives player admitted didnt happen after the game then with a couple mins to go St Ives got a penalty, however Butchy saved form Steadman

St Ives Perranporth game was ruined like most games today by the wind, Kayne Trevaskis put Perranporth 1 up at the beginning of the second half. At the end of the second half it all went a bit mad, with Cainey getting sent off for a head butt which the St Ives player admitted didnt happen after the game then with a couple mins to go St Ives got a penalty, however Butchy saved form Steadman

did the player admit to the ref he faked it otherwise cainey is going to be suspended for a length of time!!!

did the player admit to the ref he faked it otherwise cainey is going to be suspended for a length of time!!!

i believe the linesman flagged for the incident and told the ref what happened after he had given the card out??

St Agnes 2(Tom benney, Paul Dabell) v 3 Falmouth Town

Very windy conditions at Aggie.

A well contested game by both sides, however, I now have a nice bruise on my leg and 2 4 inch cuts courtesy of a disgusting two footed lunge over the top of the ball from a so called mate of mine, Casey Adams! Didn't fancy a 50 - 50 so jumped in both feet over the top of the ball, intending to cause injury. A typical cowards challenge!

The 2 players went nose to nose then all of a sudden people was saying headbutt and the ref got his card out!! The ref then spoke to the linesman afterwards who said there was a kick before the handbags by the St Ives player but as it was the Perran linesman ref said he couldn't take action!!!

The linesman again flagged 5 mins later, after a St Ives player kicked one of the Perrans defenders with the ref once again doing nothing.

Think they are trying to get the player to write a letter hopefully that will sort it all out. I know Cainey was gutted after the game, and those of us that know Cainey will say he isnt that sort of player or person.

A well contested game by both sides, however, I now have a nice bruise on my leg and 2 4 inch cuts courtesy of a disgusting two footed lunge over the top of the ball from a so called mate of mine, Casey Adams! Didn't fancy a 50 - 50 so jumped in both feet over the top of the ball, intending to cause injury. A typical cowards challenge!

Have you stopped crying now mate don't forget its a man game !!!! :D :drink:

jonah ,he tryed that on mark wearne lots of years ago,wrong bloke to do it to,mark must have hit him ten times in the mush,before the ref got there to pull him off,nice to see though :clapper: