Cornwall Football Forum

Biggest moaner in combo

Ronin, none of the Curnow boys whinge like you, screeching in the dugout like an old woman. Sorry, but somebody told me you actually are one !! I didn't believe it at first but apparently it's true. Moan, moan, whine, whine, screech, screech, screech all the time for referee protection for your prize professional pedigree poodles. Felt sorry for them, it must be like having Mummy in the dressing room. What's with this new picture in the square black hat ? Are you a witch or something ?

Why don't you put the hat on Arquati's bonce ? Next time he goes up for a cross it'll negate the impact of his Toblerone cranium and he might score. :Santa::drink:

Bloody hell thats a bit harsh, the only thing Ronin moans about is the cold and price of the beer in some of the clubs :drink: She's not old and you know that having met her. Can't you go a whole day posting without being an arse towards someone?????

Ronin, none of the Curnow boys whinge like you, screeching in the dugout like an old woman. Sorry, but somebody told me you actually are one !! I didn't believe it at first but apparently it's true. Moan, moan, whine, whine, screech, screech, screech all the time for referee protection for your prize professional pedigree poodles. Felt sorry for them, it must be like having Mummy in the dressing room. What's with this new picture in the square black hat ? Are you a witch or something ?

Why don't you put the hat on Arquati's bonce ? Next time he goes up for a cross it'll negate the impact of his Toblerone cranium and he might score. :Santa::drink:

Did I touch a nerve Mr Beer? :P Your comments say as much about yourself as they do about me and I can confirm the only "Mummy" comments about me in the changing rooms are all MILF related :D As for the hat it's what they make you wear when you graduate from university, obviously something that doesn't happen to your students very often otherwise you would have known. Merry Christmas Mr Beer, I hope Santa brings you a big lump of coal.

Ronin, none of the Curnow boys whinge like you

Isaac you really have got a short memory! I bet you are looking forward to all these doctors being trained to recognise dementia. I have personally heard you slagging off all of the Curnow’s on a regular basis, especially Chris. All of a sudden they are the best thing since slice bread. They are the life blood of the club that you so ably embarrass.

Good luck with the treatment!

Flacky, you amuse me. The Curnows are indeed the lifeblood of the St Just club and your sad attempts to create disunion at Lafrowda Park won't work. Why don't you stop lurching around between Penzance and Ludgvan and settle at a nice intermediate point, say, Marazion Marsh ? Having seen your touch as a centre-half on grass, you might find water-polo more your bag.

Ronin, "hunny", when I was reading Jurisprudence at Oxford it was considered terribly naff to display the mortar board: one carried it. The gown, long for scholars and exhibitioners, short for commoners like you, was worn only for Chapel, formal Hall, examinations and nefarious reasons of perversion and abnormality, by those thus inclined. It was lined with white ermine. Yours contains what appears to be a lovely shade of blue. It does look very nice and if this means you are a Chelsea supporter, I commend your excellent taste.

I do enjoy the contributions of your little tattooed friend. She obviously looks up to you enormously. You've got the germ of a good cast for a production of "The Tempest" down at Ponsmere Valley: all you need is somebody with a brain to play Prospero. Have a lovely Christmas now. Don't be tied to the stove: make sure you put your feet up and let the men help with the washing up. :Santa: :D

Flacky, you amuse me. The Curnows are indeed the lifeblood of the St Just club and your sad attempts to create disunion at Lafrowda Park won't work. Why don't you stop lurching around between Penzance and Ludgvan and settle at a nice intermediate point, say, Marazion Marsh ? Having seen your touch as a centre-half on grass, you might find water-polo more your bag.

Living very close to Marazion marsh at the moment Rodney so no need to move, really nice area. No attempt to create disunion at St.Just as I have some great friends there, unlike yourself. I was very aware of my limitations whilst playing football so no problem. I can't remember you playing, ah that’s right you didn't! Your only contributions to Cornish football have been to pay stupid money to players in the Combo and to come on here and start rumours. Mother must be proud!

Isn’t it funny that clubs are waving seven days for St.Just now you have gone.

Ronin, "hunny", when I was reading Jurisprudence at Oxford it was considered terribly naff to display the mortar board: one carried it. The gown, long for scholars and exhibitioners, short for commoners like you, was worn only for Chapel, formal Hall, examinations and nefarious reasons of perversion and abnormality, by those thus inclined. It was lined with white ermine. Yours contains what appears to be a lovely shade of blue. It does look very nice and if this means you are a Chelsea supporter, I commend your excellent taste.

Don't be tied to the stove: make sure you put your feet up and let the men help with the washing up.

Rodney if I could be bothered I'd shoot you down (again) but I frankly can't be arsed. It's Christmas Eve and I am 350 miles away from you (which still isn't far enough) so I will make the following points and be gone:

1 Don't you think the blue matches my eyes?

2 I wouldn't support Chelsea if you paid me - the only blue shirt you'll see me wearing is a Perranporth one

3 I may be common but I have pride in myself and the respect of my peers - I am indeed blessed

4 I won't bo going anywhere near a stove or a sink this Christmas as I am being waited on hand and

foot by several men

5 Don't call me "hunny". I can get away with it - you can't

Merry Christmas to everyone on this Forum (nobleman or commoner) I'm off to see where my full English has got to.... :Santa:

Guest crosser

Ronin,

Please when replying to Issac don't quote him!! as i Have him on my blocked list so I don't need to read the terrible drivel he comes up with!!! when you quote him I am forced to read it......bad times

wish you all a merry xmas :Santa:

Rob Canale of Penryn would win it easy. Rumour has it he has even been nomiated as captain for Great Britain Olympic team for 2012 for the sport of moaners, at least we will def get one gold medal.

i think you are going a bit over the top there iamthebest. yes he does moan a little bit but doesnt everyone. the biggest moaner i have seen is rusty rowson. i think you have had a few to many christmas beers mate :drink: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peppermint

I note the person posting that ANDY BICKNELL is the biggest moaner states that his club is Perranporth! At least have the decency to spell his name correctly and after all his team did Perranporth a big favour yesterday by defeating your nearest rivals in the table. That's gratitude for you - why on earth nominate Andy - try someone that you can spell his name correctly.

As Mitch says he is too busy celebrating a great victory - well done lads.

I note the person posting that ANDY BICKNELL is the biggest moaner states that his club is Perranporth! At least have the decency to spell his name correctly and after all his team did Perranporth a big favour yesterday by defeating your nearest rivals in the table. That's gratitude for you - why on earth nominate Andy - try someone that you can spell his name correctly.

As Mitch says he is too busy celebrating a great victory - well done lads.

Peppermint, Colin Wheeler is Perranporth's ball boy and most ardent supporter. He is also only 13 years old so give the kid a break. I'm sure everyone at Perranporth is grateful to Newquay for the "favour" you did us yesterday by beating Perranwell as well as the "favour" you did us last saturday by letting us take 3 points off you at Ponsmere Valley :D

Guest Peppermint

Sorry Ronin - did not know that - it was only reading that and thinking there a lot bigger moaners in the Combination League including some of Andy's players!!!!!

The table must look good reading for your team.

Apology accepted Peppermint ;)

The table will only look sweet after the last game of the season has been played - to be honest I'm so gutted for our Junior team getting kicked out of the Junior Cup yesterday that I haven't even picked up my Indy yet! See you in a couple of weeks, be sure to introduce yourself :)

Guest Peppermint

Thanks Ronin - I will be at the game in a couple of weeks because I am doing a few reports for Atlantic FM on the game so I will introduce myself.

I did not know your Reserves were kicked out of the Junior Cup - that is a blow because I thought they stood an excellent chance of winning it.

Sorry - my mistake - not kicked out as in "kicked out"..... kicked out as in "got beat 2-1 by Constantine". It is a shame though as it's one Junior trophy that has eluded us and our lads really wanted to bag it this year. Ah well, there's always next year.