Cornwall Football Forum

Trevor Mewton Leaving Penzance

Rob Hosking's post on the Andy Bowker/Falmouth thread saya that Penzance have already been in touch with a couple of potential new managers ? Who were they ?

You have to feel sorry for Trevor Mewton, battling to build success down there despite there not being enough in the kitty any more to cover his subs. It's understandable that they are making economies if that saves the club, however.

Lil-Miss-Cornwall ignore them all.

All these posts come from one person who has tried to stir up trouble for the club - Rodney Beer. He has posted all over this forum about money drying up, players leaving, manager leaving, etc.

He can't even get the date of our club committee meetings correct.

To everyone who reads this.

Whatever he has posted is all lies and rumours

The club does not want to comment as it will only prolong the subject. Please give up posting comments as we committee members are getting rather fed up with it. We know if you throw enough mud some will stick but this time it shouldn't.

So Rodney "Give it up" cos you are getting a bit tedious.

The club could comment officially but what happens at Penzance Football Club off the pitch is for it's players, management, club officials and officers. It should not have to answer to a rumour-monger like yourself.

CTB (posting on behalf of myself not the club)

All these posts come from one person who has tried to stir up trouble for the club - Rodney Beer. He has posted all over this forum about money drying up, players leaving, manager leaving, etc.

CTB, let me get this right, no one is allowed to start rumours about your club, but you can go round talking rubbish and starting rumours about other clubs paying when they are not!!!

Its frustrating when people don't know the real facts but think they do cos they heard it from a rumuor, isn't it?

To everyone who reads this.

Whatever he has posted is all lies and rumours

The club does not want to comment as it will only prolong the subject. Please give up posting comments as we committee members are getting rather fed up with it. We know if you throw enough mud some will stick but this time it shouldn't.

So Rodney "Give it up" cos you are getting a bit tedious.

The club could comment officially but what happens at Penzance Football Club off the pitch is for it's players, management, club officials and officers. It should not have to answer to a rumour-monger like yourself.

CTB (posting on behalf of myself not the club)

Wind your neck in Statto!!!!!

People in glass houses...etc etc

Wow, guys. Haven't been on this site for ages; I'd become bored of the topic. However, since you raise it again, I'm delighted to see that Penzance enjoyed an entire Saturday unbeaten. Getting rained off at Callington , home club of Paul Galla, Galla, who ? Blackburn ? You relegation candidates stick together. I believe Fiery Jack even lives in Callington, but supports Penzance. What does that say about local appeal ?

Watch the seven-days flying around in January when the money runs out........ :drink:

"I believe Fiery Jack even lives in Callington, but supports Penzance. What does that say about local appeal ?"

Works in Callington, lives in St Ive. It says about the same as you living in working in Truru but supporting the Tinners Rodney. Sometimes upward mobiity takes us away from the place we love. :D

Wow, guys. Haven't been on this site for ages; I'd become bored of the topic. However, since you raise it again, I'm delighted to see that Penzance enjoyed an entire Saturday unbeaten. Getting rained off at Callington , home club of Paul Galla, Galla, who ? Blackburn ? You relegation candidates stick together. I believe Fiery Jack even lives in Callington, but supports Penzance. What does that say about local appeal ?

Watch the seven-days flying around in January when the money runs out........ :drink:

you do talk crap dont you you little boy.

why would callington wanna watch 7 days etc.. when we are higher in the table than penzance. if penzance wanted to duck wages and lose players because of it, it would put them in a better financial situation than YOU say they are. But all the clubs in this division seem to better off than most prem teams, because they have ambition. yes penzance probably do pay some players too high, but learn from it. and again you say relegation candidates. get some glasses and take a look at the league table.i think you had too many :drink::drink::drink: when you were messaging.

No worries, Callymike. To be honest, you're such a bunch of borderslags that I forgot about you. I seem to remember St Just spanking you in an Evely final a few years ago at Penryn even though you sent your whole first team. Carry on making the pasties that only the English will buy.

Fiery Jack....social mobility, yeah, you're right ! St Ive Keason or St Ive thingybopb or St Ive whateecallun ? Happy Xmas ! :Santa: :drink:

And to you, Fiery. The Artists' Rifles and St Just have a lot in common...."queer sardonic rats" are just the start ! This website is a safe Valhalla for those who transmute the tribal war of the JCCL into metaphor. "Hwat" !

A consideration of the historical, political and economic relationship between Penzance and St Just as settlements might provide a valuable perspective on its future fictions.

Thank you for your detailed private e-mail. Be assured that I do not wish Penzance or any other club to go out of business. My posts are meant to save the club from imprudent actions that could threaten its survival. You have little to worry about on the playing side because, even when the money stops after the New Year, you won't drop low enough to go down, having built up so many points already.

Have a good Xmas. :Santa: :D