Cornwall Football Forum

Evra's suspension

Peck1961

Typical shambles FA. 4 games for a push in the chest, Aliadiere 4 games for a stroke and the audacity to appeal, Boyce 1 game for 2 good tackles, Drogba 3 games for launching a coin into the crowd and Morgan a yellow card for blatant elbow. Well done fat cats on the ball as ever!

I am going to the spurs v man united game next sat (13th dec). i got a feeling that evra is suspended for this one too. i think it is due to collating 5 yellow cards.

Agree with gillo10, the FA is a shambles. they need more people in there like Trevor Brooking, people that have played and understand the game.

An interesting one. Nobody can condone violence so why did Evra have a go at this bloke four times Did he keep saying you are not a good player. Nope, sounds like another cover up to me and the FA have bought it.

From the outside looking in, what doesn't tie up in this story is that Evra effectively 'attacked' this Chelsea grass cutter on 4 different occasions and wouldn't let the issue lie. Now unless Evra is a complete, and utter raving lunatic, something must've been said to him to make him react, and it must've been something very provocative.

I appreciate that it very hard to prove what was said, as it one man's word against another, but it seems that the football authorities have again sidestepped the potential timebomb of tackling racism in football, just like the Newcastle chanting last week against Mido, the West Ham chanting against Mido a couple of years, Spain chanting against England a couple of years ago etc, etc.

Instead of coming out with half hearted schemes, it's about time the authorities had the balls to sort this problem out properly.

Very good points Peck!

Somerset my view has nothing to do with it suiting the top 4. As i stated i think it shocking they give him 4 games for what he did, I also mentioned Aliadiere and Boyce, and the bans given to other players when Drogba, top 4 player, and Morgan got off scot free, in my opinion.

Go away you idiot.Where are the racism facts then,what was said,dont tell me half a story.Lets have the

facts.

Sol Campbell songs,you are a muppet,the song in question,has nothing to do with rascim,you halfwit.

You are out of order,calling Spurs fans racists.

Don't you know we have a large Jewish following,and if you know your history,you will realise your

speaking out of your backside.

I'm afraid you are way off the mark pal,and digging yourself a big hole,if you are getting into a racism

debate,which I don't.

So just a couple of things and then I'm finished on this.

The songs about Judas DO NOT INFORM PEOPLE OF HIS SKIN COLOUR.

[if you want I will PM the songs that are under investigation]

NO SPURS FANS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED OR QUESTIONED ON ANY RASCISM CHARGES.

JERMAIN DEFOE WAS GIVEN A STANDING OVATION BY SPURS FANS AT THE SAME GAME.

[The last time I looked they were of the same origin.]Explain that.

Judas Campbell is hated by Spurs fans,not for his skin colour,but for what he done.

LEFT SPURS FOR 4RSEN4L.

Thats the end of this for me.We spurs fans are not racists.