Cornwall Football Forum

ARSENAL!!!

midfield

I don't like to boast, but from my posting of 5th november:

Arsenal have a reputation of "Southern Softies" because thay cant match the rough sides away from home as we have seen in recent years. This saturday they will have more chance of winning against united as utd will be playing their own brand of passing football and not as much rough stuff.

I will be taking all the credit for today's result!!

Whenever I involve Arsenal on my weekend accumulators, their result always goes the absolute opposite way!

For example, I've had them to beat Hull at home, Spurs at home (head ruling heart!), lose away to Fenerbache........

So what did I put on the coupon today...... Arsenal v Utd - DRAW.

From this day forward, I'm never betting on an Arsenal match again!!!

Point taken but I think that we "competed" a lot more this week and showed an incredible desire to win. I suppose we had to rise to the challenge today and stuff the criticism back down the throats of the so-called "experts" in the media. I thought we were far superior to the Mancs who looked jaded.

Guest crosser

and Villa win tomorrow,

i'm sure villa thought they would beat newcastle as well, and can't see them beating boro by 7 goals or more!!!points on the board are more important then games in hand.

On a side note i'm sorry to say my prediction of a tough season for west ham starts to look like it's coming true :angry2:

YES!!!

We've beat the scummy Mancs 2-1!

Only 3 points behind Chelski!

Are we out of the title race?

Like hell we are!

Tonight: :drink::drink::drink::drink:

In Arsene we trust!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yep 3 points behind Chelsea who have a game in hand and at least 20 goals more than Arsenal. Not as in the title race as you think.

Guest crosser

Yep 3 points behind Chelsea who have a game in hand and at least 20 goals more than Arsenal. Not as in the title race as you think.

lets not facts get in the way hey last time i looked it was 11!

think this could be one of the most exciting seasons for years with liverpool finally looking like they may sustain a title challenge, chelsea will be up there and throw a couple of the others into the mix and it should be good, and any team from a group of 10-11 could be involved in a relegation battle! hold onto your hats its going to be a rollercoaster of a season

monks_roller_coaster.jpg

whoooooooohooooooooo

YES!!!

We've beat the scummy Mancs 2-1!

Only 3 points behind Chelski!

Are we out of the title race?

Like hell we are!

Tonight: :drink::drink::drink::drink:

In Arsene we trust!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I think someone needs a maths lesson!

:lol::lol: :lol:

I did have a chuckle at Spurs releasing a DVD of the 4-4 draw with Arsenal!!

Apparently we're releasing a sequel, and it'll come free with the Arsenal DVD. However it's only 20 mins long because for the rest of the match we could hardly get near the opponents!

The title of the sequel......

Tottenham 2 Liverpool 1!! :lol:

Peck, that game was embarrassing, it was a training session for an hour and then we went into panic mode for the last 30 mins or so!!

If Alonso had scored it would have all been over and done with, but not to worry its not a bad start to the season.

In all honesty though a DVD of the 4-4 draw, apart from the last 2 mins when Tottenham showed a bit of character they were as bad as they have been for the previous 10 games of the season