Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin v Parkway tonight

Guest Uncle Albert

Yes, Sam did get on, replacing Paul Baker midway through the second half. Got himself booked, along with eight others. Referee was Chris Stevens.

Police waiting outside the dressing room after the match, allegedly looking for a Bodmin player who had broken some sort of curfew in Plymouth. I am told the player escaped from the back door and legged it.

Game was decent - Parkway the better team in the first half, when Chris Wright spurned their best chance.

Bodmin were the better in the second half. Hit the post twice, and Simon Zinn made several excellent saves to keep it all square.

Guest plainmoor

I think you'll find that itwas a certain Bodmin striker that the police were after, well thats what I heard them saying just before they piled in.

And I believe that Leaonard has only get 2 more games to sort it out at the club before he's given his marching orders.

Guest SLIC VIC

And I believe that Leaonard has only get 2 more games to sort it out at the club before he's given his marching orders.

I can categorically state that Dave Leaonard is under no pressure what so ever by the committee of plymouth parkway, the only pressure he will be feeling is players not achieveing the high standards which he expects of them. DAVE is fully aware of the short falling of the team at this present time and is the process to rectify it.

Here at parkway we pride ourselves with having only one manager in 18 years who brought us from being a pub team to the forefront of Peninsula League football.Through out those years Gezz was under great pressure to be successful, at no time was his position as manager ever in doubt. We would like to think that Dave will be with us for as long. The only "ORDERS" Dave will gets is for the "fish n chips" on Saturday.