Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Plymouth Argyle result

I'm all for a club progressing if it can afford to do so, Truro are lucky to have a backer putting the money in.

Best of luck to them, I just don't like the way that they have gone about some of their business thats all.

As I've said before, people spout a load about Truro and all that lot and give grief at games, but where were they 5 years ago? I've got respect for those that were around at the time before the millions of pounds got involved.

I was even a keen follower myself back in the early 90's

If you were a keen follower in the early 90's you must have stopped being a follower long before the big money arrived at Truro, why?

Darren you dont have to be a Truro supporter to go to watch a game at Treyew Rd, it could be because you would like to see a match between 2 teams that play at a much higher level than anywhere in the County.

Many neutral football fans will come and watch these games because they enjoy watching a good standard of football that has never been seen in Cornwall before.You cant knock them for that.

I reckon even you would enjoy yourself if you came along,especially if we were to lose one or two.

Cornwall have been waiting for this to arrive for years,come along and enjoy.

KIT.

That would make me a neutral and not a Truro Fan though!!! so to say Truro have a larger fanbase is a bit of a mock up really! but I understand your point.

I stopped watching cos I started playing.

If I've got nothing on, and the weather is ok, then yeah, I'd probably go and watch the odd game, out of curiosity really.

Best of luck!! I think you're going to need it!!

That would make me a neutral and not a Truro Fan though!!! so to say Truro have a larger fanbase is a bit of a mock up really! but I understand your point.

I stopped watching cos I started playing.

If I've got nothing on, and the weather is ok, then yeah, I'd probably go and watch the odd game, out of curiosity really.

Best of luck!! I think you're going to need it!!

I STARTED PLAYING,BIT OVER THE TOP MATE :clapper:

Guest robtorson

Hi Again St.Darren,

Some good comments regarding Truro, and i can understand all of them.

I said before i can understand people being annoyed with it all, and i really can, but i do think (as its said here) it is great for cornish football, and the thought of watching Exeter, Torquay e.t.c regularly near home can only be a good thing.

A lot of the fans(like myself) have been watching for more than 3/5 years, so welcome the coming years!

Its good that we all differ in opinion though, it gives everyone something to discuss openly, which is what this forum is all about surely?

Cheers all

Rob