Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes V Newquay 1sts

Guest Dermot

Another good all round performance from Newquay. With a strongish wind behind them Newquay dominated the first half and only some good goalkeeping by Newquay joint manager Symon Winnam guesting in goal for his former team in the first half prevemted Newquay from scoring on several occassions. Dave Rabone did however beat Winno with a superb volley 10 minutes from half time. After the break Newquay continued to play some good football and after Scott Palmer was felled in the box Dom Pullen scored from the spot. A great break out of defence saw first Shaun Middleton then Dave Rabone hit the post before Rabone crossed for Scott Palmer to head in at the far post. The best goal of the night came with 15 minutes to go when Rabone hit a thunderous half volley to seal a compehensive victory for the visitors. Thanks to Martyn and all at St Agnes for their hospitality and best wishes for the season.

Newquay dominated the first half and only some good goalkeeping by Newquay joint manager Symon Winnam guesting in goal for his former team in the first half prevemted Newquay from scoring on several occassions.

I think thats a little unfair. In the first half St Aggie played some very good football, and defended very well. Well played Aggie :thumbsup: Symon did a great job in goal and made a few great saves :clapper: 2nd half Aggie where very unlucky not to score, good defending by Newquay and some good saves by their keeper. Well done to both teams, i thought it was a very enjoyable game :thumbsup: :smiley20:

Guest WINNO

FIRST OFF MANY THANKS TO ANITA FOR RUNNING THE LINE FOR US IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED.

I ENJOYED MY LITTLE FORTAY BETWEEN THE STICKS FOR AGGIE BIT STIFF THIS MORNING THOUGH!!!!

THEY ARE NOT A BAD UNIT AND WITH A COUPLE OF SIGNINGS WHICH I KNOW ME OLD M8 MARTYN BIG FELLA KIMMINS WILL BRING IN THEY WILL DO OKAY.

WE HAD LEE BRADD STEVE KELLOW AND LUKE RIGBY OUT LAST NIGHT ALL INJURED. BUT THINGS ARE SHAPING UP PRETTY WELL AT THE MOMENT JUST NEED TO SETTLE THE SQUAD DOWN NOW......

GOOD LUCK TO AGGIE FOR THE SEASON

LETS HOPE I DONT HAVE TO PLAY ANYMORE!!!! XXXXHAHAHAHAHA