Cornwall Football Forum

more transfer rumours

Guest whirlwind

Guest whirlwind

heard that adam pryor and kev morris have both signed for wendron combo. anyone else got any interesting rumours ???

Guest Damian Stevens

Hey there Whirlwind , who ever you are !!!!

Not joining me & Mr Renfree down Lizard then ( ha ha ha ) !!!!!

What you up to ?

Guest whirlwind

whats on steel? i thought about joining you and greg down lizard, but i work till one o'clock on saturdays, so will never make it there! have you signed for them yet ??

Guest Damian Stevens

No Whirlwind , couldnt agree terms ! Mawnan for me .

i had my operation 3 weeks ago & can start training in about another 3 weeks so the whirlwind and steel partneship could be stronger than ever ! i could possibly do some running out of the centre circle as i will be slightly more mobile but hey lets not get carried away!

At least il still have Mawnans very own Carlton ' whirlwind' Palmer to do my leg work!!!!

What's it to be Darren? In another thread you said, nearly all of Portreath's players from last season are staying, and you're hoping to see more at training. Now you've said that a few FHL sides have been in touch with you. A couple of weeks ago you said you weren't going to play Combo football cos you were too old!!!

Guest Damian Stevens

Easy Whirlwind !

Hello Daz , congrats on last season . You do know you are in the right age bracket for the mighty Greens !!!!

Guest Damian Stevens

Gillo how are ya pal , i thought it was you but you never know so sod this Duncan sh*te !! Very polite wasnt i ( always a first ! )

the time has now come to join the mighty green revolution , the brakes are off and the wheels are in motion , you can only fight it for so long , you know it makes sense and i know you miss my reminising of the good old Rumours wine bar days , some nice clean stories !!!

New transfer News :- Duncan Gillett to Mawnan !

Guest whirlwind

damien are you sure your not meaning the green and white of lizard, think how many ann's famous pasties you can have after every home game !!

Guest whirlwind

the cat has been o n diet and starts pre season next week after returning from a tour of new zealand!

ST day will be the only place he is this season!

probably because its the only team that will have you !!! lol

Damo, all is good ta mate! Not trained anywhere yet mate though i hear Mawnan start on Thursday. Last of your stories i remember involved some 4 x 2, the pier, some ribs, and some matches....very Donnie Darko!!

Jake i think if the club didnt collect official monies owed, yellow and red cards, then its tough luck on them so you are free to come, sorry i mean go, and join the green and white revolution at Mawnan.

Guest mariner

Jake the easiest way out of the oweing subs saga is pay them in the first place, lol. And Taylor Mctique is the manager of penryn div 1 not bushy he will be managing the 4ths. Nathan grimshaw and minto to constantine aswell as Matt pellow, as for the living legend to mawnan antique roadshow, im gonna go with RAPPO.

yeh most of the players from portreath are staying which for the moment also includes me i,m awaiting to see who we bring in, i may play in the reserves and from time to time help out the firsts but i am not playing in combo all year to old. i am also looking at other clubs who have approached me. i will not make my decision until everything is sorted at portreath. so come on guys there must be players out there who would want to play combo football and in portreath you will have everything from tracksuits to training tops to bags you will be wll looked after but no money will cross your palms as we have had in previous posts. call meady or send him a pm, training starts next thursday 7pm at the air base.

Guest mariner

Mawnans defence is fine best in the league last season, i think they need a young quick striker and a couple of decent wingers