Cornwall Football Forum

Portreath plan assualt on combination league and bounce back after weeks of rumours

Guest bundithegreat

Guest bundithegreat

with the players meeting being held tonight at the redruth legion, lots has been said and done, fairly god attendance from the players and most of them smiling during the meeting.

well what was said here we go- a new manager, sponsorship sorted,maybe a new drinking hole for after games, kits all washed and ready, i think nearly all players from last year staying put and prove that next years prediction of bottom three will not come true.

reserve team are review there situation regarding a manager but plenty of people will to take over, but if anyone else out there would like to get involved in this great club before its too late then go on our website and email one of the guys in the commitee, go on before its too late, the club will know next week whether the reserves will play mining 3 or 1 next year. so with everything in place now there is no need to worry Portreath AFC are now ready to prove everyone wrong, there is no problem in the club and you will all see that over the coming months.

so after all that the club annouces that training is to start next thursday at RAF portreath for the summer months and maybe move indoors or on to a astro pitch in the winter.

so training next thursday for all old players and all new players that are sat there wondering if they want to come, just come what have you got to lose, well i will tell you, nothing to lose and all to gain thats what, so come to RAF portreath next thursday and see what you think, its meeting up there at 6.30pm to start training at 7.00pm if you dont know where it is then PM me and ill give you directions.

Guest bundithegreat

there are a couple of players from reserves who have work commitments so wont be around i dont know about the first team, maybe someone out there knows names, but lets not worry about who has left lets worry about the chance that gives people to come join the club at this exciting time then come along to training. anyone interested??????

Bundi, your not gonna go around putting posters up are you?? I can see it now 'PORTREATH NEEDS YOU'.

Better check with the council before you do that...mate....Training back to Thursday, not a good night for me that mate, but I will see what I can do...couldn't make the meeting though but Rog knew that.

Guest bundithegreat

why didnt i think of posters, well done mate now gonna make them up and put them on cars instead of these nasty tickets lol

just trying to rally the troops for next year, you dont need training now mate just need to turn up and play