Cornwall Football Forum

Original Mining League date fixed last AGM was 18th June.

However, Will Hoskings is not well I hear and so the AGM will be postponed until "a date to be determined" in July.

I wish him well.

Sorry if I'm not dedicated enough but if its between 2nd-16th July, I've already checked with the future Mrs L who says I can't fly back from our honeymoon to attend :angry2: (putting her foot down early!) :P

Guest Dermot

Good luck to you and your good Lady on your Wedding Darren,give me a call when you get back if you want me to Ref any of your Pre Season games,or pop into The Central and show everyone your moves to the`Kevin & Perry` Soundtrack. ;0) :clapper:

Cheers SF, and Dermot - hey Dermot, I'll tell Jody that, she'll crack up! Go Large!!!! :D As long as you play a bit of Salt 'n Pepa she'll love that. We may be in for our (my) last Saturday of freedom this week so hopefully see you then!

And I will give you a buzz for a friendly game. I usually like to arrange one near to Newquay as not so far for me to go to the pub afterwards :drink: so will let you know!

Thanks both for the best wishes!

PS..........to get back to topic before Coopsie or DD etc moans and says I'm taking this off course - League AGM will prob/poss be w/c 7th July. Will H is back from Hosp although I hope he takes a while to rest up before plunging straight back into it.

Doubt I'll be there - hopefully The General will make sure there is a sensible head on there from the floor, and help to keep matters on track, eh Mike? Meanwhile, I'll be sipping cocktails in the Bahamas.............ummmm nice. :thumbsup: