Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 24/05/08

Guest spurs03

would like to ask chacewater 7 a question, you said that it is a pity that it is going down to gaol difference,

do that mean you think chase are going to lose against athletic ?. if chase wins they win the league by 6 points.

Guest mariner

Shifty top scorer by all calculations is shared between BEN AMBROSE and JAKE HARVEY its around the 25-30 mark and spurs 03 chacewater no 7 is conceeding the possible fact of losing the game tonight cause he secretly is and wants to be part of athletic again :lol: hope for a good game tonight :c:

Guest Spenny

hey speedy it will be a good night..... athletic got nothing to lose and are desperate to at least get on equal points so that they can blame the lost point for not winning it..... but trust me.... chace want to win the league by 6 points to stop all the arguements

Guest chacewater 7

would like to ask chacewater 7 a question, you said that it is a pity that it is going down to gaol difference,

do that mean you think chase are going to lose against athletic ?. if chase wins they win the league by 6 points.

athletic have 2 come out all guns blazing and chacewater wont be going in2 the game 2 defend. im confident that we will beat them on the night and win by 6 points. we beat them on there own pitch a couple of weeks ago and we r the only team 2 do so all year. we r strong at home and the smaller pitch will not suit them so its going 2 b hell of a game. will u be there spurs 03?

Guest spurs03

hi soccer follower I will be there tonight,I hope it is a very good game and I will congratuate you personally after the game ( if I find out who you are )

Guest spurs03

hi chacewater 7 not having a dig at you mate, but you did say it is a pity that it is going to be decided

on goal difference,that is why I asked the question. football is all about ifs and buts every team can look back on the season and say if only,but my personal oppinion is I always beleive that the team that win the league title deserves it,not all people will agree with me.football is all about oppinions and we all got a

different take on it.

Guest Spenny

surs03.... i agree with you, the best team always wins the league, thats why chace want to win tonight to stop athletic moaning about the deducted point...and you will be able to recognise soccer follower......tall distinguised looking fellow, slightly balding on top with white side tufts and tache. Fair assessment nige??