Cornwall Football Forum

Darren Wills

Guest ECPL Supporter

Guest ECPL Supporter

Along with my congratulations to Ricky Cardew and Torpoint on winning the ECPL League, i would also like to mention their skipper Darren Wills. What a fantastic season he had, being a major influence on the rest of the players and really led by example. He played a major role in securing the championship and i'm sure the rest of the lads will want to see him leading them out onto the pitch again next season.

Regrettably ECPL Supporter this forum always seems to be short of people participating from the east of the county. For this reason you may have to wait a little for any response.

I would say however that Darren Wills has been a one of the most consistent defenders on the SWL, and now of course, the ECPL scene for many a year. I've seen Torpoint Reserves twice this season - and he still does the business.

Spread the word about this forum and maybe some others will let you know their opinion.

Guest ECPL Supporter

Yes. you are right Dave, Willsy has been a top defender in the SWL for many years and his quality certainly showed for Torpoint and as i said before, his experience and influence was invaluable this season. You're right I will try and spread the word about this forum