Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth-Helston League Results

Guest Postie Pidge

FALMOUTH ALBION 3-1 CHACEWATER

Chacewater took the lead after 5 minutes and pressed for the next 10. Albion then got into the game and then scored two in the first half to lead 2-1/

Second half Chacewater pressed hard for 15 minutes to no avail. Albion worked there back into the game and scored the third on the counter attack. Good defending for the rest of the game gave Albion a great win.

Looks like we've made the league interesting with beating ST Keverne and tonight. Wish we'd played like this all season and might have been up there ourselves.

Should be an interesting game on Saturday down Dracaena between F. Athletic and Chacewater.

An excellent display from A young Falmouth Albion side in particular Joe The MUncher Benney, Ben I am danish Oliver, Joe 'scharner' stevens and an awesome performance from Dave the machine Williams up front on his own . Deserved win in the end.

OUr very own Spenny was more interested in fighting then playing football last nite especially towards Dave Williams in the 90th minute for no apparant reason maybe cos dave was running rings round him all nite ....... Quite frankly looked an idiot for doin it for no reason and someone around 15 yrs his junior and gave bad impression of his team. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Spenny

iamthebest.... considering you watched the game im surprised you choose not to mention certain things..... like his dive in the box for their second goal... ref saw it, said there was no contact but played on giving them the advantage and not even speaking to the 'diving' player. Did you miss that?? And in the last minute he over ran a ball which i took of him and then left his foot in the challenge after the ball had gone... maybe you missed that bit too???? Maybe you will act like a saint on saturday when someone leaves a foot in on you.... or perhaps not.

Anyway, now that's off my chest....... albion deserved their win, we cant afford to turn up to any game with the attitude 'we will walk this' cos it usually means that you wont. The only good thing is that we have not played crap two games running all year.... so saturday cant come quickly enough for us.

Would that be a threat ? Again I am i wud say around 15yrs your junior One wud class you as bully(would like to use other names but its a open forum afterall) wudnt they ?? Quite frankly the dive as you put was half him jumping out the way of challenge which un balanced him as a neutral i can give an honest opinion where as yours cud be classed as baised ......

Secondly He never left his foot on purpose he went for ball and the tackle was not intended to harm anyone but I suppose some people lose their cool/temper quicker then others !!

Chin up bud you did allright

Guest Spenny

I actually agree with you (believe it or not) iamthebest...... i think Matt Saunders was one of the few who had a decent game last night, and i think he is with us for the last few games, at least i hope he is.

I am still a bit confused why everyone is trying to find a reason for the 'dive'.... in my mind if a player makes a squeel sound, taps his feet together and goes down with no contact.... then thats a dive!!!!!

Maybe i am too old for all this after all (and that is not an open invitation to all you athletic players to agree with me for once either!!!!!)

:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: WELL YOU ARE AN OLD MAN LOL

YEA HE PLAYED WELLLOST BIT OF HIS PACE BUT GOT LOT OF STREGTH NOW SO BEING AT THE BK IS DOIN HIM WONDERS TO BE FAIR , FORT JAKE PLAYED WELL BUT YOU DIDNT SEEM TO CREATE ALOT UP FRONT ALLTHOUGH MAYBE TO DO WITH SOMETHING WITH THE DOUBLE DECKER BUS IN FRONT OF GOAL :D:D

GOT FULL TEAM FOR SATURDAY MATE ?

Guest Spenny

Now you are not going to believe this (but i will say it anyway).... we are going to play mostly second teamers on saturday cos some of the boys are away on a stag weekend!!

Well, that aint entirely true..... but dont you worry i will still be there

Mousehole 3 - 1 Stithians 2-0 h/t

Scorers: Olly Pridham 2 & Jowan May

With a depleted team (Barry Prowse [dancing]), Mousehole made hard work of still game but credit must go to Stithians who battled well with a team full of their 2nd team.

Intresting Game Away on sat against St Keverne!!!!!!!!!

Guest Spenny

No goalie and no strikers............... you should beat us easily....... although i guess that might put more pressure on you lot to get a result if only half our team are there.

Guest mariner

Mr Knibb after speaking with rat saunders after the game he admitted to taking the player out aswell as getting slow in ur old age looks like a trip 2 specsavers wouldnt harm :lol:

Guest Postie Pidge

LOCKHART CUP SEMI FINAL (At Penryn)

Falmouth Town 5 - 1 Mawnan :yahoo:

Falmouth meet Holmans in the final at Helston next Thursday

Guest Spenny

Mariner.... what do you mean getting slow in my old age????? I was slow from birth mate..... good job in aint just about pace