CAMBORNE PARK 4 MULLION 0

CURY 4 FALMOUTH ATH 0

LANNER v STITHIANS OFF

PENRYN 0 HELSTON 3

PORTHLEVEN RANGERS 13 FROGPOOL 0

RUAN MINOR 4 LIZARD 4

TROON 3 CARHARRACK 1

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston 3 - 0 Mousehole, Morley 3, Goldsworthy 1. Another hatrick! get in!

Doesn't add up, Do you only count your goals?

Just to say the referee who controlled the Helston v Mousehole game today was outstanding in my view, and its not often I praise referees but a job well done! great communication with the players and good to have banta with the ref. 10/10! Sorry but cant remember the refs name but im sure someone will.

Whoops sorry HP I ment 4-0!

Fal Helst Div 3: Cury 4 Fal Ath 0

To be honest we were crap today.

Should have been well up at half time. Lots of chances but didnt take them.

Cury keeper had a good game as did Mr. Cook up front.

Falmouth had a bare 11 and went down to 10 after an injury.

Bad day at the office. But its how you bounce back that counts.

lizard 1 athletic 4

strong performance from falmouth whos attacking abilities appear to be endless, even without galloway and john there forward line looked strong from the start with jake, nathan, dean, keir, ben, joe perrin all starting the match.3 nil up at half time with goals from keir, penalty from steve the shepster, and a cracking finishing from nathan. Lizard rarely threatened and cant recall kevin toy having to make a save.

second half and after some of the players playing 4/5 games in 7 days they started to tire, lizard pulled one bk then jake the roidman harvey scored with sweet finish. Introduction in the second half of super signing Mark ' screech' woods who looked sharp up front and craig the doo man dooley at left bk.

Good atmosphere in a shock horror windy day at lizard

Sorry about the delay just arrived in Belgium today.

19/04/08

FHFL 2

Pendeen 2 Carharrack 4

Brenden Dennis (15)

Duane Britton (25, 72)

Jamie Mitchell (38)

Attendence: 33

Setting off in the car, everyone was looking forward this match, we knew it was going to be no easy task. Going past the point of no return, Penzance, we carried on driving through country roads looking for the signs for St Just. Worrying times were ahead as everyone's phone signal suddenly cut off. With the clouds turning grey we had hit the end of the road. Bloody Lands End! Back we went looking for the turn off we missed I was suddenly reminded of the film Straw Dogs as the locals stared at us as if they had not had visitors for some time. A polite young man who looked like he had been waiting at the bus stop for some time pointed out the way to Pendeen. "Not from around here are you" he said." No" I replied "from 'Druth". "Ahhh, Northerns, just down there me ansome can't miss the place" came the reply. "Thank you very much kind sir I bid you good day". A short drive down the road, we were greeted by a sign 'Welcome to Pendeen Rovers FC. Home of Pendeen Rovers FC'. "No shit Shurlock" I thought to myself. 

We pulled into the ground and you have to admire the setting Pendeen have to play football, with the Atlantic in the backdrop and the sound of the crashing waves. Makes you proud to be Cornish. Carharrack took no prisoners in this very physical game match against a side who have only conceded 10 goals all season. 

Carharrack broke the deadlock after 15 minutes when striker Brenden Dennis cut through the back four to take the lead.  Pendeen nearly equalized shortly afterwards hitting the crossbar only for the rebound goal to be deemed offside. Everyone stood their ground but on the 25th, Carharrack punished the home sides defence once again with some experimental play that led to recent signing and ex Carharrack youth team player Duane Britton to hammer a shoot past the goalkeeper, causing the home side to argue amongst themselves.  Just before the interval up stepped Carharrack winger Jamie Mitchell who had a spot of luck when his direct free kick hit the wall which allowed him to shoot again, this time firmly into the back of the net. 

During the break stern words were said in each of the changing rooms alike. With play resumed a error of judgment in the visitors box allowed Pendeen to get a goal back, grabbing the ball to get to the centre spot. Not again I thought but with 20 minutes of play left Carharrack scored an another direct set piece when Britton thundered the ball into the bottom left hand corner.  In a nail biting ending Pendeen came back after being awarded a penalty. However,  with 5 minutes to go, the Pendeen captain lost the plot and was shown a straight red for violent conduct.  In all my life playing and watching football I have got to admit I have never seen a tackle like it and I have watched John Webster play during my childhood. Well it wasn't a tackle it was a blatant assault against one of our youngest players and top goal scorer Liam Bray. Running from 20 yards he jumped in the air landing his feet against our players legs following it up with a elbow to his face knocking him out cold. Even his own players were disgusted with him.  Fortunately for him I have learnt to control myself and let the Ref deal with the situation.

The final whistle blew, Carharrack came away victorious in battle with a medal of honor (3 points).

Thanks Pendeen for the hospitality, the cottage pie when down a treat with a pint and 3 points. Best of luck for the rest of the season it will be a tight one for all you guys at the top of the division.

Damio we had no Brian Burton, Chris Gardener, Ben Mitchell, Mark Picken, Paul Hodgson or Danny Munday.

And Nathan Percival is still returning from injury. So quite a few out!

But its looking good for next year with the squad we have built. All good fun.