Cornwall Football Forum

Callington town new management

I see Simon riddle and Jamie Martin will be leaving St Dominic and becoming joint managers of Callington, not sure about the manager there now , but Callington have improved a lot this season, but  I feel they will become a team to look out for next season, they have some very good youngsters, and some St Dominic players more than likely joining, I can see a top 4  finish in my opinion.. 

8 hours ago, Tamar.man said:

I see Simon riddle and Jamie Martin will be leaving St Dominic and becoming joint managers of Callington, not sure about the manager there now , but Callington have improved a lot this season, but  I feel they will become a team to look out for next season, they have some very good youngsters, and some St Dominic players more than likely joining, I can see a top 4  finish in my opinion.. 

Living in the Tamar Valley it has been really pleasing to see the progress of Cally Tn and Lanson. Both teams have an accent upon local youthful talent. A bit further away surely this is the route Bodmin needs to follow to get out of their ongoing malaise? 

8 hours ago, Tamar.man said:

I'm unsure whether you're unsure on me or unsure on what I'm doing next season but either way I'll be sticking around and looking forward to welcoming Simon and Jamie! Appreciate the comments about the side, we're hoping the hard work gone in this year will give us a good platform to build on going forwards 👍

16 hours ago, Dean Southcott said:

I'm unsure whether you're unsure on me or unsure on what I'm doing next season but either way I'll be sticking around and looking forward to welcoming Simon and Jamie! Appreciate the comments about the side, we're hoping the hard work gone in this year will give us a good platform to build on going forwards 👍

Lol, no unsure on your role next season, should of worded it better,sorry, you have done a great job, 

5 hours ago, Tamar.man said:

Lol, no unsure on your role next season, should of worded it better,sorry, you have done a great job, 

It's all good, I was only playing! As I said previously I appreciate the kind words, there could still be plenty of movement around the middle of the table so don't want to be dismissing this season already but definitely looking forward to the next 👍

On 26/04/2024 at 22:01, Dean Southcott said:

Are you sure???