Bishops Lydeard 1-5 St Austell

Sherborne 1-2 Liskeard

SOUTH WEST REGIONAL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL LEAGUE - WESTERN DIVISION

Sticker 0-3 Saltash United

CORNWALL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL LEAGUE - SUPPLEMENTARY LEAGUE CUP, SEMI-FINAL

St Agnes 13-0 Lanner

CORNWALL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL LEAGUE - DIVISION ONE

Bodmin P-P RNAS Culdrose

Penryn vs Saltash Borough (Home Walkover) 

St Dennis 3-1 Wadebridge

CORNWALL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL LEAGUE - DIVISION TWO

Biscovey 0-9 Redruth

FXSU 6-2 Ludgvan

Padstow 6-0 Callington

Wendron 14-0 Charlestown

Full-Time is showing Penryn vs Saltash Borough as a Home Walkover - pretty sure this must be an error with it actually being an Away Walkover but I’m reporting it as per the official source for the time being - will correct later if appropriate. 

• Gary Hocking changed the title to RESULTS SUNDAY 28TH APRIL

Biscovey 0 Reds 9

Unbelievable performance today from all 16 players. Kept a very good Biscovey team quiet and we were clinical in the final third.

5 months on from our incredible cup game against Biscovey (3-3 AET) last time out - 13 our of 16 players in today's squad played that game. That really shows how far this group has come! 

Up the reds 💪❤️ 🖤 and onto next week!

10 hours ago, Gary Hocking said:

Full-Time is showing Penryn vs Saltash Borough as a Home Walkover - pretty sure this must be an error with it actually being an Away Walkover but I’m reporting it as per the official source for the time being - will correct later if appropriate. 

My sources tell me it was the away side who didn't have enough to travel?

I haven't posted on here for a while but I felt this was worth coming on and saying:

Charlestown Ladies are an absolute credit to their club and this league.

They travelled to visit us at Underlane yesterday to play on the main pitch with 10 players and their manager unavailable. Not only did they battle until the final whistle, but even when they went down to 9 players for periods of the game, not one of them argued, complained, or even thought about giving up before the end.

We have a good relationship with Charlestown and I can honestly say that yesterday was not really a pleasurable experience to be involved in. Wendron Ladies have had more than their fair share of these results since we began three years ago, and honestly, being on this side of it wasn't a great feeling. But I do also feel I need to say how proud I am of my girls, they were gracious when they scored and were so impressed with the attitude of Charlestown that they made it known when shaking hands at the end.

Off to Charlestown in a few weeks for the reverse fixture and I hope they can build with the players that they have and press on again next season.

Absolute credit to Jo and everyone else involved.