Teignmouth         0-0          Honiton Town

WEST

Holsworthy          1-0          Liskeard Athletic

St Dennis             0-4            AFC St Austell

St Austell champions of the West Division

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP

SEMI-FINAL (at St Blazey)

Falmouth Town    4-2        Newquay

Going to Blazey tmmrw night thanks to Barry who is giving me a lift .should be a cracking game and i think Newquay may just do it 2-1 Falmouth have some very good players but they are mostly the same players that have been there for years i rate 3 of them highly James Ward ,Brad Leivers and Oscar Massey .

Its just 11 players vs 11 players 

It will be strange going Football without Smokie but hes getting old now and hes struggling lately 

See you all at Blazey tmmrw and hope the Newquay team that played so well against ST Austell and Liskeard turn up and not the 1 that played Dobwallls .

Good Luck to both teams 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Wednesday April 24, 2024

I wrote a report on the Semi Final of the Falmouth vs Newquay match again but no sign of it maybe i put it in the wrong section because no one else had written about the match dont know why i bother writing a report sometimes because severel times they are not put on here If you can find my report Mr Administrator could you put it where its suppose to be im sure people would like to read about the match because i cannot see any other write ups .Theres only me and a couple of others who find the time to write about the match they have actually been to see . Most other things are usually the same old thing 1 person write something then everyone else copies what that person has wrote on this occasion its the ref at the Launceston game .I will add my opinion of refs most of been very good except 1 that stands out who likes to be the centre of attraction every match i have seen him in charge . Remember people without the refs and linesmen we wouldnt have a match to watch praise them when praise is do .If i think a ref is good i will say so but if hes crap i will say that as well .Can you put my report on the Semi Final match Dave Thanks for doing the Forum and Podcast 

2 hours ago, Luke Gibbons said:

You added it as it's own individual thread Steve.

No, Steve posted in the predictions sub-forum by mistake and so I moved it and so as Luke has pointed out Steve it’s got its own thread. Scroll down and you’ll find it.

3 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Mr Administrator could you put it where its suppose to be

It’s there for all to see now that I’ve had to move it. Steve - originally you had posted in the predictions sub-forum!

If I could add a little bit of advice, post it in the correct place in the first instance might help! And look before you start moaning. Very few posts are ever removed from this forum!😃👍

4 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

No, Steve posted in the predictions sub-forum by mistake and so I moved it and so as Luke has pointed out Steve it’s got its own thread. Scroll down and you’ll find it.

It’s there for all to see now that I’ve had to move it. Steve - originally you had posted in the predictions sub-forum!

If I could add a little bit of advice, post it in the correct place in the first instance might help! And look before you start moaning. Very few posts are ever removed from this forum!😃👍

🙌 well said Mr Administrator.

36 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Thanks Dave i havnt a clue what the sub Forum is not very good with all this technology and fancy words ,and you know i like a good moan Dave im not goin to agree everything that is put on here and i will say so im no ass licker 

We don’t need any of those on here please! 😱