Hanwell Town      0-0         Gosport Borough

Harrow Borough  2-1         Beaconsfield Town

Hayes & Yeading United   0-1     Dorchester Town

Hendon                1-1         Walton & Hersham

Poole Town          1-3         Merthyr Town

Sholing                 2-2         Didcot Town

Winchester City   1-0         Hungerford Town

Sunday April 7, 2024

Plymouth Parkway   4-1       Swindon Supermarine (at Hungerford Town FC)

Tuesday April 9, 2024

Hayes & Yeading United   1-0    Basingstoke Town

Plymouth Parkway   1-3          Harrow Borough

Poole Town            2-1              Winchester City

Sholing                   1-2              Dorchester Town

Tiverton Town      1-2          Gosport Borough

Wednesday April 10, 2024

AFC Totton             3-2              Bracknell Town

Thursday April 11, 2024

Hanwell Town       2-3              Sholing

Plymouth Parkway   0-1          Salisbury

SL

DIVISION ONE SOUTH

Saturday April 6, 2024

Bashley                0-3         Cribbs

Bemerton Heath Harlequins   1-1   Westbury United

Bishops Cleeve    0-1         Bideford

Evesham United  4-3         Melksham Town

Exmouth Town     0-0         Frome Town

Larkhall Athletic  1-0         Mousehole

Malvern Town      2-1         Tavistock

Wimborne Town  2-1         Paulton Rovers

Yate Town            3-0         Willand Rovers

Tuesday April 9, 2024

Bashley                   1-2             Malvern Town

Mousehole            3-4             Melksham Town

Westbury United     0-2           Exmouth Town

Wednesday April 10, 2024

Larkhall Athletic    2-2              Yate Town

Tavistock              P-P              Bristol Manor Farm

Willand Rovers      2-1              Bideford

Thursday April 11, 2024

Bashley                   1-1             Westbury United

Friday April 12, 2024

19:45

Frome Town          v              Bishops Cleeve

21 minutes ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Parkway playing at home via Bristol MF on Tuesday and Exmouth on Thursday!!

Yep off on their travels again. I wonder if they inform sponsors this  time that the game moved  or lay on transport for supporters .Im going say no. 

I get the it’s difficult but season ticket holders have been properly shafted. Some I know can’t get to these grounds. In Bristol and exmouth midweek . 

be glad when the season over to be honest. 

3 hours ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Parkway playing at home via Bristol MF on Tuesday and Exmouth on Thursday!!

As they're both step 4 clubs, assuming that both grounds are graded as suitable for step 3 football then.

6 (!!!) home grounds this season, Bolitho Park must be in a hell of a state as it's only hosted 2 matches since Jan 30th (around 11 weeks). The loss of revenue from home matches for them and Truro (plus the added expense of effectively playing extra away games) must be killing Parkway. 

3 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

As they're both step 4 clubs, assuming that both grounds are graded as suitable for step 3 football then.

6 (!!!) home grounds this season, Bolitho Park must be in a hell of a state as it's only hosted 2 matches since Jan 30th (around 11 weeks). The loss of revenue from home matches for them and Truro (plus the added expense of effectively playing extra away games) must be killing Parkway. 

Their statement says the SL have agreed they can play at Step 4 grounds.

Poor defeat for parkway up at Bristol. Giving away 3 sloppy goals in 2nd half. Just sitting above the relegation zone  now.

i notice only a crowd of 41 watching. Very poor for the host club who probably hoping for a few more in the bar. 

4 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Poor defeat for parkway up at Bristol. Giving away 3 sloppy goals in 2nd half. Just sitting above the relegation zone  now.

i notice only a crowd of 41 watching. Very poor for the host club who probably hoping for a few more in the bar. 

As with Truro, just a case of the players dragging themselves to the well a few more times. Get the couple more wins that should see them safe, then forget that the season ever happened.

Hopefully this campaign won't leave a lasting impact both financially and in terms of supporters losing interest. 

Another loss tonight for parkway. . 1-0

will need to find a win somewhere soon Bray  Evans started tonight with Reece Thompson I’ve lost count of the amount different striker combinations I get resting players but it seem all season nobody can build a partnership together 

looking at the league top scorer chart out of 60 players parkway have 1 player crago at number 30 on just 9 goals

Tells you were the problems are  

10 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Another loss tonight for parkway. . 1-0

will need to find a win somewhere soon Bray  Evans started tonight with Reece Thompson I’ve lost count of the amount different striker co. I get resting players but it seem all season nobody can build a partnership together 

looking at the league top scorer chart out of 60 players parkway have 1 player crago at number 30 on just 9 goals

Tells you were the problems are  

There is certainly a Ben Seymour sized hole in Parkway's forward line (he scored something like a 3rd of their league goals last season) and he has never been replaced. Problem is, where do you find such a player on Lee Hobbs' budget? See that Tony Lee, possibly the league's best striker, has been prolific since his move from Poole to Totton. Wouldn't have thought he came cheap.

Back to back defeats have certainly tightened it up again at the bottom end of the table. Parkway are locked on 42 pts with Hayes and Hanwell, who they have yet to play. Given how many sides are on between 47 and 40 pts with a minimum of 3 to play, it could be a repeat of 2018/2019 where 49 pts sent Basingstoke down. Parkway go to already relegated Didcot on Saturday, 3 points there will calm a lot of nerves ahead of an always tricky trip to Poole on Tuesday.

2nd bottom Harrow basically need to win all their last 3 matches to have any chance of survival and look close to the trap door, so I would stick my neck out and say it is then 2 from Supermarine, Hayes, Hanwell and Tiverton joining them. 

That is it Having a top striker is critical in this league . Look at Tony Lee but he also in a great partnership up front with Ethan taylor. 
I couldn’t tell you who parkways front 2 are. 
I doubt 2 of them have had more than 2 or 3 games together. 
Maybe a fit bray evans next season might be the answer hard to judge him at the minute, he hasn’t scored since signing but he been injured pretty much his whole time. 

11 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

That is it Having a top striker is critical in this league . Look at Tony Lee but he also in a great partnership up front with Ethan taylor. 
I couldn’t tell you who parkways front 2 are. 
I doubt 2 of them have had more than 2 or 3 games together. 
Maybe a fit bray evans next season might be the answer hard to judge him at the minute, he hasn’t scored since signing but he been injured pretty much his whole time. 

I wouldn't put money on Jack Bray-Evans,Reece Thomson or Matt Wright being at Parkway next season. Would think that Dylan Jones will be on the radar of clubs at 2 level, and they will do well to keep him.

Another summer of transition upcoming at Bolitho Park I would think.

7 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

A 4 -0 loss for parkway in London and probably the worse one of the season  against   relegation rivals.
Tiredness starting to creep in 
it  Will need a massive effort now for the home games 

Went to this last night. Very bad night with fellow strugglersTiverton winning at home and Hanwell treating this like a cup final right from the off. 36 year old ex Torquay striker Elliott Benyon rolled back the years with a brace, and they could have had more as they hit the bar twice in the first half. A very tired and patched up looking Parkway side that is staring right down the barrel at the moment, 3 huge home games in 5 days upcoming to avoid relegation for the first time in their history. Somehow, a couple of wins needs to be scraped together from somewhere. I still think (hope) that this will be achieved.

Shows you the level player your up against even  for a team around the relegation places.  Parkway would love to have a striker of that experience to call on I’m sure 

Saturday and Monday are very tough games especially when the team is out of form and starting to feel the effects of so many games and travel   

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 6th through to Friday 12th April 2024
  • Dave Deacon unpinned this topic