Cornwall Football Forum

Anyone fancy posting the fixtures for the rest of season?

Hi to all,

Fixtures for the season have been listed, in full, on Full Time website.

However, the lower Divisions are always subject to change whenever a Cup KO Round or the next Round Draw is made.

In addition, there are a lot of Reserves Teams who will be the first to get postponed when the First Team needs the pitch for a rearranged fixture.......

13 hours ago, referee said:

Hi to all,

Fixtures for the season have been listed, in full, on Full Time website.

However, the lower Divisions are always subject to change whenever a Cup KO Round or the next Round Draw is made.

In addition, there are a lot of Reserves Teams who will be the first to get postponed when the First Team needs the pitch for a rearranged fixture.......

I think what Dave wanted was someone to make a thread for each week’s fixtures so people have a space to discuss games.

19 minutes ago, bighairydave said:

I think what Dave wanted was someone to make a thread for each week’s fixtures so people have a space to discuss games.

You’ve got it!

I reckon historically the forum has never had so much interest and posts involving the east of the county certainly when it comes to at ECPL and Duchy level. The lack of response for my request would appear to back my theory up!

I’ve always felt it handy to have all the results listed in one place in contrast to having to click through a number of links.