Cornwall Football Forum

New Subsection of the Forum

44 minutes ago, Footy follower said:

If you are going to order people around get the name of the league right....National league not conference

Having some fun fella, cool your jets.

#it'llalwaysbetheconferencetome

15 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Whatever it's called - we would naturally sort the sub-forums out in sufficient time for the new season. However, that is subject to the forum continuing of course.

Is there a real danger of the forum going?
I was just starting to get into it as well. 

If it does go, I use another ‘general’ football forum that has a healthy Non League section. I’m sure it would welcome a Cornish Invasion. 

On 02/05/2023 at 19:46, Footy follower said:

If you are going to order people around get the name of the league right....National league not conference

'Ere. Some of us still call the St. Piran's League the South Western League. Great memories and less bureaucracy (although I'm probably looking at it through rose-tinted spectacles).

3 hours ago, Keith B said:

That would be a sad day - it's a good forum in my opinion. Some members go a bit OTT now and then but, that apart it's an interesting and well set up forum.

Its football with real emotions, excitement and banter, you're always going to get a bit of OTT behaviour which within reason is fine IMO. When is the next fundraiser happening as I'll happily chip in