59 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE FHFL DIVISION ONE TITLE

• FALMOUTH ATHLETIC
    • CHACEWATER
    • MAWNAN SMITH
    • HELSTON
    • ST KEVERNE

Guest stealth

thought i would bring this one back up to see how our predictions are fairing it was exactly two months ago we all had a guess.soccer follower backed st.kev(though a bit of reverse pyschology used there me thinks nige!) so your gone as are green and white stealth and garry kay who all also backed st kev. geachy bushranger(robin)and me are still on the money having backed chacewater. omertas top 3 still in the correct order at present tho still a new twist everytime a games played as the big 3 play each other. you had 17 left roy just 8 weeks ago- is this season ever gonna end you and kev must be thinking!. and a big up to spenny he put himself up to be shot down by backing his own team but fair play to you m8 youve gotta believe it to do it and your confidence would of built up the dressing room as the tough games have come one after the other. top marks to you all 4 teams taking it to the wire. let the battle continue!!!

omerta how would i bk st keverne to win the league when im one of the managers at chacewater 1st team stealth :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja:

Guest omerta

my mistake stealth soz bout that!. our last game tonight helston away to sort 5th and 6th places. im now leaving for the airport turkey for a week so obviously wont be there tonight what ever happens weve had a good season and i hope my stand-in manager doesnt have a baptism of fire!!!!!. ive a feeling the title will still be up for grabs on my return and i look forward to watching the last few games on my return as the season draws to a close all the best buddy

Guest mariner

ah you joking gutted mate

well good luck anyway

If im honest an absoloute f.....g disgrace why would they want to watch a game instead of playing 1 gutless bunch :SM_carton:

Guest Spenny

Semmo..... not sure if that is a bit of gamesmanship coz a load of chace boys are united fans and they're all playing at watching the game in the pub straight after.

Speedy...... if stithians are not at full strength it will only even up the fact that i cant see lizard bringing their strongest side to play athletic on sat somehow!

For sure though, chace wont be taking any stithians side easy on wednesday, we cant afford too.

Guest mariner

Can't blame em, it doesnt happen very often. Just a bit rubbish the game couldnt have been fixtured for the tues or thurs instead.

I f.....g can blame them the b.....d pre-madonnas :angry2: :SM_carton:

Guest Mawnans no 9

Chacewater were an average side and I would be disappointed to lose the title to them let alone us losing 4-2 last week, we have dropped to many what I call easy points this year but with players like Stefan, Damo, and DJ and couple of others to join in the summer combining youth and expierence we look good to go out and challenge again next year.

On the Stithians front if any of my boys told me they were watching football rather then play for the club lets just say they would be watching alot more football from now on

Guest Spenny

Hi Mawnan no.9.......... i agree with you to a point, but then your team would always be in the running for something so i doubt you would ever have that problem. Anyway, dont try and change their minds.... i think if they want to watch the football on this occasion... godd on them!!!

Its interesting that you would hate to lose the league to chace coz we are average.... would you feel any better then if St keverne or Falmouth Athletic won it???? I guess all you can say is that at the end of the season the best team is at the top.... correct..... surely no team is lucky over a thirty game season... or perhaps you think that chace or athletic would be exceptions to that if either of us won it.

Guest stealth

mawnan no9 for a average side chacewater have done quite well, perhaps you ought not to bother with the players you have cummin in the summer, then you will have a average side like chacewater to challange for the league next season :drink::drink::drink::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja:

Guest Mawnans no 9

I can appreicate what you lads are saying but I just feel this season compared to previous season fro example last year Port and Us you could see the quality in difference where as this season I wouldnt have been able to tell the difference in football with you,st keverne,athletic compared with St Agnes, Lizard etc

Guest mariner

Mawnan no 9 is a t....r but also speaks some truth but still a t....r and spenny not the best team wins the league but the most consistent when chelsea won the league where they the best compared to arsenal or man u i think not

Guest chacewater 7

yeah the most consistent team will win the league. chacewater have only lost 3 games all season and they were against 2 of the top teams mawnan st keverne. also fal albion but no disrespect we were poor that night. we went 2 athletic and they thought they would turn us over comfortably but that didnt happen. anything can happen in football,its all about how u play on the day and chacewater have had more good days than bad so i think we r going 2 win it on merit if thats the case. will be nice 2 share the trophies out 4 a change rather than 1 team dominating. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::yahoo: :thumbsup:

Guest chacewater 7

looking at the league table chacewater are the most consistent. its in our own hands now 2wins from last 2 games and we have won it but its easier said than done. few boys missing 4 the stihtians game 2morrow night so its not a certainty that we will win the game but all the boys have their eyes on the prize and we will bust a gut 2 clinch the title

Guest Spenny

mariner..... so if the best team in the league are not the winners... where do they finish???? Second, third... mid table maybe? So when chelsea won it... who were the best team? United, Arsenal or Liverpool maybe.

I dont get that, if you had said the cups then i would agree. Portsmouth clearly are not the best team but are good enough to win a cup... but surely the best team always wins he league.

Guest Mawnans no 9

first of all my opinion is MY opinion doesnt need any bad language hurdled at me from what seems to be a young idiot like mariner , have you got the bottle to reveal your self ?

And speedy you are not even making any sense I suggest you go back to your english lessons and actually learn how to make sense

Good luck for season boys :D

Guest Spenny

MAWNAN NO 9...... dont take offence at anything mariner... or anyone else for that matter.... has to say.

Most of the time they are just trying to provoke a response to make the forum more interesting, i get it all the time..... just remember he who laughs last and all that

Guest Mawnans no 9

I suppose so Spenny I suppose he wont be laughing so much when he comes up against Chris Earl crunching tackles :D

Guest mariner

the name is james bush left back for fal ath like u needed to know anyway couldnt give two hoots about crunching tackles from anyone i can hold my own its chris earl not mike tyson anyway cant u do it yourself dont gat chrisy involved gud bloke

not saying they will but if fal ath win there last 3 games and lose the league on goal diff .just shows how important that 1 point deduction was. if they never had that deducted would of won the league.so if that happens and they do lose it on goal diff has the best team really won the league?

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

not saying they will but if fal ath win there last 3 games and lose the league on goal diff .just shows how important that 1 point deduction was. if they never had that deducted would of won the league.so if that happens and they do lose it on goal diff has the best team really won the league?

yeah IF they didnt have the point deducted then they would of won the league but then again IF me auntie had bollocks she'd be me uncle!!!

Guest stealth

whoever wins the league is the best side

not always the most atractive side ,but overall the best.

speedy,how did you work that one out , thats like sayin if you finish bottom you will cum last